Do I have a case of Medical negligence?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
ScrewedbyDoctors

Do I have a case of Medical negligence?

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:57 pm

I had an injection of Trimix at the clinic office, 10 min later I had an erection, no one at the office told me about what to do or the dangers of a prolonged painful erection, so I left the office with an erection. They gave a paper mentioning to call an emergency phone number if my erection lasted for 4 hours, they also gave at the office Sudafed and Phenylephrine injection in case of a 4 hour erection, well my erection after two hours was painful but I didn't know that was dangerous because the paper ONLY mentioned the DANGER of a 4 hour erection so I didn't take Sudafed or the Phenylephrine injection, after 3 hours of a excruciating pain I called the 'Doctor' on what to do, he told me to take Sudafed but it was so painful that couldn't wait for the Sudafed to work so I asked if I could use the Phenylephrine Phenylephrine because had faster results so I did, 10 min later my erection went down, but it was too late because two days later I had a permanent damage.
1) Did the 'Doctor' suppose to tell me what to do if my erection become painful and persisted for over 2 hours?
2) Why he let me leave the office with an induced erection without warnings?
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

57 Goldtop

Re: Do I have a case of Medical negligence?

Postby 57 Goldtop » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:21 pm

I am an attorney. Anyone in my profession will want to delve deeper into the facts as you’ve described. Feel free to PM if you like.

Return to “Injections”