Caverject users only

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jarte75

Re: Caverject users only

Postby jarte75 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:38 pm

In my case, by injecting a very small amount of Caverjet 1mg.

I get severe pain and an erection of between 3 and 4 hours (on all occasions he has gone down on the way to the hospital, neither running nor cold showers help me)
but the glans does not get the necessary hardness.

So intercourse, in addition to being painful, is complicated and not so satisfying for my wife.

harvey6389@att.net

Re: Caverject users only

Postby harvey6389@att.net » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:29 pm

I really understand the part about the soft glans. For me at least, I just don't have much sensativity like that and even after injections loose some penile rigidity in a short time. I have found that tightening the muscles
around the crura helps strengthen the erection including the glans, some.. Also a light strain by holding my breath and pushing on abdominal muscles cause glans enhancement and aide in ejaculation.. Also, I use caverject 20 mcg. You are lucky to have a good response with a low dose.My best rigidity lasts about 35 - 40 minutes. Or until ejaculation then comes and goes for about 2 hours then all the way. Never had a priapism,but until I learned how the chemical disapates for my body, Stayed on high alert for several doses. For me full detuminecence, 2 1/2 to3hrs normal.

Return to “Injections”