injecting first time by myself

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
oifsps

injecting first time by myself

Postby oifsps » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:03 pm

I have to, I m a veteran without any $ and insurance other than the va, but it would be months before I could see a urologist at the va, so I paid cash for a visit to a civilian urologist to get the injections and they prescribed tri mix. It arrived a few days ago. However the urologist office for some reason says I owe them for the visit although I paid in cash that day, but thats another matter, but, the point is I simply don t have a urologist to see for the first injections, has anyone else done the first one by themselves, and what should I know or try? Advice? I m going to try it tomorrow.

JimStars

Re: injecting first time by myself

Postby JimStars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

oifps,

When I first tried a version of Trimix, not only did I try it myself, I also made the Trimix myself (was actually Trimix Gel dissolved in bacteriastatic water). Had to calculate the strength it would make etc.. get the syringes, vials, bact water, alcohol wipes. After all that, from the first try, it worked perfectly every time for a hundred shots or so. Just stupid lucky I guess. I have since gone to a real Trimix prescription and that is fine -- just costs a little more.

On your first solo shot, what is the prescription strength of your Trimix? Is it 'Standard' Trimix (usually 30mg Pap, 1mg phent and 10mcg PG-1 per ml). If so you should be safe with 5 or 10units. If you don't know anything about mls or units or 10 O'clock/2 O'clock and what I just wrote, well start reading this Injections forum to get up to speed. Plus Youtube videos etc.

Good luck with your first blast off ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

oifsps

Postby oifsps » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 pm

I appreciate the response. It makes me feel more confident about it knowing someone else has done it and successfully. I figure more people have. That s an accomplishment not only doing it by yourself but making it!
I checked it is standard 30, I hadn t opened the package before. Looking at the syringes they are 1cc insulin syringes, labeled 10 20 and so on up to 100, so 5 units would be 50 or half of the syringe?

oifsps

Postby oifsps » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

I appreciate the response. I feel more confident knowing others have done it. Thats an accomplishment making it, much less injecting the first by yourself with success.
I checked and its standard trimix 30, the syringes are 1cc insulin syringes. They re labeled 12, 20 up to 100. So I should use 10 to start with, or half a syringe at 50? Do I try to inject into a vein or is it advised to avoid them, I couldnt tell from the posts I read.
Excuse this if its a repost sort of, the messages I post don t seem to be showing up.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Not quite.

1.0 cc = 100 units
0.5 cc = 50 units
0.3 cc = 30 units

My uro started me at 30 units and it was way too much--took 7 hours for Little Gregory to deflate completely. But yes, it was worth it. Starting at 30 units is good; then go up or down until you find the right dose for you. Obviously you want a hard-on that brings tears to your eyes but not one that requires a trip to the ER. You can find the right dose--and it's different for everyone. And it might be different for you at different times depending on the objectives of the moment. If you just want a quick wank before breakfast, then it might be smaller dose. If you've got all night and and happen to have a sorority pledge class waiting, you might want to up the dose just a bit to accommodate the situation. I think you get the picture.

Best wishes for a great pecker picker upper experience!

Greg

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

oifsps

Postby oifsps » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:53 am

I appreciate that I ll start at 20 tomorrow, I wont really need to use it so just to see what it does, but I wont hesitate to go up to 30 for the second shot. I ll post how it goes. Best to you.

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am

Sounds good!

Rule 1: Never waste an erection.
Rule 2: Always use lubrication.

Enjoy!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

http://www.ustoo.org/PDFs/Injection.pdf

The above site will give you step by step instructions.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Here is a great video that shows how to inject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBuauGd ... tube_gdata

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 pm

You will find many threads and posts in the Injection Forum describing various experiences of guys starting Trimix for the first time. They are very helpful and should increase your confidence in the injection process, you should also note that you may have to increase your dosage over the first two or three injections, but once you hit the right dose most guys experience that the dosage should reduce on subsequent injections.

For example, I found my ideal erection at 45 units. I was then able to slowly reduce the dosage until I reached 12 units producing a good erection lasting 1.5 hours.

Good luck and get ready to enjoy hard times ahead.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”