Priapism concern

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
ScrewedbyDoctors

Re: Priapism concern

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Take Sudafed right away if the erection is painful, do not wait 4 hours like I did, I did use the "antidote" Phenylephrine injected in my penis to put the erection down, two days later I developed a left lateral deviation, now after 3 years of the Trimix incident I developed narrowing, torsion, more deviation.... I'm completely depressed to the point that I'm debating if life is worth it.
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

DP5689

Postby DP5689 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:21 pm

I have never had to use it, but my doctor/pharmacy prescribed injectable phenylephrine along with the trimix prescription. It was only like $30. The only downside is it has a much shorter effective shelf life than trimix. I don't remember the exact time, but something like a month or two.
Mid 30's. I have had ED for years after a couple of injuries. Suspected venous leak.

Zebulun

Postby Zebulun » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:00 pm

Wondering if it's safe to use the 120 Sudafed and Benadryl frequently??? I use a low dose, 7 cc of Trimix but it gives erection that lasts 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. They generally go away after at least 2 1/2 but not always. Usually have intercourse once a week and I've used the Sudafed and Benadryl about three times over the last 6 months. I'd really like it to go away quicker and wondered if I used the Sudafed and Benadryl more often would that cause it to not work as well eliminating a hard on?? Have tried the reverse Kegel and it helped eliminate the erection the first time but the next time not so well. Any advice??? ZEB

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:23 am

At the "clinic" that injected me the Trimix only told me to take Sudafed after 4 hour erection, but after a very painful 3 1/2 erection I ended up with a deformed penis. Is quite depressing to know that are "clinics" out there that do not know/care to properly informed the clients about what to do in case of prolonged erection, my life completely changed because of their unprofessionalism. Summit Male Medical in Tempe should be closed and "Dr" Nathan papadeas should have his Naturepath license removed
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Return to “Injections”