Would You Buy Trimix During Summer?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
kinggg

Would You Buy Trimix During Summer?

Postby kinggg » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:43 pm

Hi guys... I live in NYC and get my trimix from a compounder located in Tampa (Anazeo Health). But with the heat wave and being the middle of summer, I'm a little hesitant getting it since the temperature might affect quality. Fyi, it ships with an ice pack to preserve it. Delivery time is 24 hours. But I dont know if thats enough to protect it against the heat during shipping.

Theres another compounder here in NYC (Metro Drugs). But I've never bought trimix from them before. So I dont know if they offer the same quality. I really dont know.

I will need to use trimix in 2 days. What do you guys think and what would you do?

SteveSW

Re: Would You Buy Trimix During Summer?

Postby SteveSW » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 pm

When I was injecting, I ordered year-round. My Trimix came with an indicator strip which would show if the temperature exceeded the recommended level. I wouldn't let summer keep me from getting boners.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:49 pm

I've traveled with Trimix which got up to room temperature for 3-4 days. No change in effectiveness.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Martin6469 wrote:I've traveled with Trimix which got up to room temperature for 3-4 days. No change in effectiveness.

What he said
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Should be no problem. When I used Trimix in the summer it would come with the ice packs pretty thawed, no issues.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:53 pm

I would have inconsistent results between vials. I don’t know why, but I worried about shipping being a cause.

Only one of the three ingredients (alprostadil) needs refrigeration, so if trimix is incorrectly stored or shipped you will eventually get an approximation to bimix, which will still work well for many guys but not for all. So the fact that someone left trimix out and it still worked for them doesn’t necessarily mean it was still a good trimix.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:41 am

I also seemed to vary from vial to vial but not enough to stop it from working. Sometimes it would work for 4 hours and sometimes the same amount would only work for 1 hour…. I’ve also used vials that I have traveled with and ice would melt for several hours and really no noticeable difference. I would definitely check with local and get prescription sent to them. It would be much handier to pick up local anyway unless it price prohibiting
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Injections”