Trimix vs. Quadmix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
buddypayne

Trimix vs. Quadmix

Postby buddypayne » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:02 am

Does the risk of scarring increase with the formula's strength?

I started with standard strength Trimix (30-1-10) then went to (30-2-60) with no noticeable evidence of scarring. I'm now using Quadmix (30-2-80-.4) and starting feel bumps on the cavernosa area of my penis. For the time being I have stop using the Quadmix until I call my doctor.

Looks like I may have to consider an implant. All three mixes over the last 6 months haven't worked very well.

GoodWood

Re: Trimix vs. Quadmix

Postby GoodWood » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:29 am

I’ve used progressively stronger mixes over the last few years. Now on a string mix that includes atropine but excludes prostaglandins (they make me ache too much). I haven’t noticed any scar formation.

If you decide to continue with injections consider adding a good cock ring (not a constriction ring used with a VED, just a good cock ring). I found that it gets me better results using less medication. Likely because it slows my venous leak.

I tried a few different ones and settled on a fairly thick, firm/stretchy silicone one. I wear it under/behind my balls and over the base of my cock. Works great.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

azmike

Postby azmike » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:50 am

How long and how often have you been injecting?

buddypayne wrote:Does the risk of scarring increase with the formula's strength?

I started with standard strength Trimix (30-1-10) then went to (30-2-60) with no noticeable evidence of scarring. I'm now using Quadmix (30-2-80-.4) and starting feel bumps on the cavernosa area of my penis. For the time being I have stop using the Quadmix until I call my doctor.

Looks like I may have to consider an implant. All three mixes over the last 6 months haven't worked very well.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:10 am

I injected with Trimix for about 3 years, then it started failing despite my dose at 60 units. Went to Quadmix next, that worked for a year maybe when it started failing. I never noticed any scarring but I did develop a bruise on my right side where I injected the most. That bruise was still there 2 years later when I was implanted and hadn't used any injections in that time.
If your dose is over 50 units it's time to up your game. When I had got up to a dose of 60 units of Quadmix to get a half erection doc said time for an implant. And that dose made me ache the whole next day.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

buddypayne

Postby buddypayne » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:41 am

Thanks for the replies.

I have tried silicon bands without much success.

I have been injecting since March 21 2022. About once to twice a week alternating sides. My problem started with Quadmix which I started at the end of May.

buddypayne

Postby buddypayne » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Old Guy

Thanks for the reply!

My last injection was 45 units of Quadmix the ache was intense for about three hours and erection was not stiff enough for intercourse.

Return to “Injections”