Good illustration/directions??

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
mhorowit

Good illustration/directions??

Postby mhorowit » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:50 pm

Do you have a reference for instructions for the injection that you like? Would appreciate a addy - Mike

Bob1974

Re: Good illustration/directions??

Postby Bob1974 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:57 am

Hardest parts of injections is getting the dosage right and getting the medicine injections into the cavernosa. Needle placement is IMPORTANT or Trimix doesn't work... upping the amount could be very bad when you finally hit the mark where the medicine will be effective. Do as much research as you can on how to inject Trimix till you feel confident about it. I just use a 31 guage 5/16" long syringe. I personally usually grab the head of my dick and stretch out my flaccid dick and slowly put the needle easily into the skin of my dick at either 3 or 9 O'clock trying to miss veins on the left and right side of my dick alternating sides with each dose, then the needle feels like its hitting another layer after it's in to the skin and this layer is a little tougher and harder to poke through. Once the needle is through this tougher 2nd layer I bury the 5/16" long needle all the way in to the hilt and then push the plunger down putting the boner juice where it needs to be. You shouldnot feel a lot of resistance pushing the plunger down. I don't rush these steps. Don't just go by what I do, RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH! Find some how to videos, websites and forum posts that describe these steps in detail. Some guys will pull the plunger out slightly to draw blood confirming they are in the right spot. Common sense should tell you if your fist injection of 10 units gave you an hour long erection and the next injection of 12 units did nothing... YOU MISSED and you should NOT increase the dosage again until you know what 12 units does when injected into the right spot.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Basic tutorial video on Trimix injections.

https://youtu.be/o1F0jDwlHOU
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

fuelguy51

Postby fuelguy51 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:33 pm

Here is a print source of information for injections…

https://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/patient-guide-to-penile-injections

Return to “Injections”