Trimix + Lidocaine

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Dondada

Trimix + Lidocaine

Postby Dondada » Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

Can someone please tell me where I can get a prescription and also a compounding pharmacy that can fill a prescription for trimix with lidocaine. Trimix by itself works well for me but the pain is really bad. Thanks in advance for the guidance.

GoodWood

Re: Trimix + Lidocaine

Postby GoodWood » Tue May 24, 2022 8:17 pm

If your urologist is willing to prescribe it, most compounding pharmacies will be able to make it.

The other option is to try a mix without prostaglandins in it. Prostaglandins are usually the culprit as far as ache is concerned. My mix doesn’t have any prostaglandins in it for exactly that reason.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Dondada

Postby Dondada » Wed May 25, 2022 12:14 am

GoodWood wrote:If your urologist is willing to prescribe it, most compounding pharmacies will be able to make it.

The other option is to try a mix without prostaglandins in it. Prostaglandins are usually the culprit as far as ache is concerned. My mix doesn’t have any prostaglandins in it for exactly that reason.

Yes, I tried a mix without PGE that had Forskolin along with Pap, Phen & Atropine. I needed 100 units for it to work, which was unsustainable, so that is why I went to a PGE formulation.

I am thinking that if I use lidocaine for a few vials of PGE trimix, I might build up a tolerance for the PGE and then will be able to get away from the lidocaine.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 25, 2022 7:23 am

Is your pain immediately after injecting or after? If the pain comes after try some Aspercream. Used that after my implant, a small dab smeared on my shaft eased pain most of the day.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Dondada

Postby Dondada » Wed May 25, 2022 10:56 am

Old Guy wrote:Is your pain immediately after injecting or after? If the pain comes after try some Aspercream. Used that after my implant, a small dab smeared on my shaft eased pain most of the day.

The pain comes after the injection. I am concerned about transferring Aspercream to my partner or if she wants to perform oral. Condom usage is out of the questions because that would beg more questions as to why I need to use a condom now.
I am thinking that I can maybe get lidociane separately and inject the lidocaine 1st and then the Trimix or maybe do both at the same time.
Does anyone have any experience with doing that?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 25, 2022 11:57 am

Dondada wrote:
Old Guy wrote:Is your pain immediately after injecting or after? If the pain comes after try some Aspercream. Used that after my implant, a small dab smeared on my shaft eased pain most of the day.

The pain comes after the injection. I am concerned about transferring Aspercream to my partner or if she wants to perform oral. Condom usage is out of the questions because that would beg more questions as to why I need to use a condom now.
I am thinking that I can maybe get lidociane separately and inject the lidocaine 1st and then the Trimix or maybe do both at the same time.
Does anyone have any experience with doing that?

OK, I'm guessing you have pain shortly after the injection. Aspercream won't work then because yes, you don't want to have it on you during sex. I always made sure to wash it off good because it is sticky. My only other suggestion is to apply some Aspercream couple hours prior to sex, then shower before injecting. It will still keep you numb for a couple hours.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Injections”