In search of The Blue Veiner

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
savagepresto

In search of The Blue Veiner

Postby savagepresto » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am

I have had the same Trimix recipe for about 9 years now and am wondering how it compares to other recipes and perhaps more modern injections. My recipe is not working as good as I feel it should and have an appointment on Monday with a Uro with limited experience with injections. My goal is to have optimal hardness for extended intercourse sessions. Pain is not an issue at all. Any and all suggestions about formula or other scripts are appreciated. I do have access to a pharmacy with a compounder. My mix is Papa 150/ Reg 5MG/ PGE 50MCG.
Thank you,
Presto

JimStars

Re: In search of The Blue Veiner

Postby JimStars » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Sav,

I have experimented with up to 50mcg/ml levels (PGE-1 with tiny mcg amounts of Pap and Phent). At around 15-20u that would be good for 1-2 hrs.

I see you have Pap + Reg(Phent) + PGE-1 levels that are, by far, the strongest mix I have ever seen here or anywhere else.

Also the more Pap and Phent you have the longer the injection might last because, being non-natural ingredients, the body is not as efficient at removing/neutralizing them as it does with PGE-1 -- which is a naturally produced substance in the body (although all PGE-1 in Trimix is man-made -- but still the same molecule as the body produces).

So you are already strapped in with the equivalent of a JATO rocket between your legs. I don't know if there is anything more you could do in Trimix area to get it any stronger. Do you even try higher doses? But often after a certain point higher doses only give you longer E's but not any higher percent of hardness.

Sounds like your KGTeacher is pretty demanding?? Good for her (and you!) ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”