Trimix Ache & Penis Engorgement

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Old Guy

Re: Trimix Ache & Penis Engorgement

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Dondada wrote:
Old Guy wrote:Wow 50 units is a strong dose. When I was injecting 60 was the highest I ever went, and it made my shaft ache for two days. When Trimix began to fail at 60 units doc moved me to Quadmix.

When injecting 60 units what was the effective unit dosage that did not cause your shaft to ache? Was it 20units, 25 units or something else?
This is a real concern that I have. I am only 59 yrs old and having to use 50 units of 30.3.60 trimix is concerning. I expect that I will not get many years out of trimix since I am having to start at such a high dosage. I do use a cock ring during sex and it really helps a lot. Maybe too much because my female partner of many years has mentioned that my member has GROWN significantly and that she has never seen it that big. She does not know about the trimix usage on my part and I have been using the cock ring for a year or so with her and never eliciting the GROWN comment before I started trimix.
I might try using the trimix without the cock ring to see what happens. But I would love to be able to reduce the 50 units to somewhere in the 20-30 unit range. Any insight, suggestions or help would be most appreciated!

With Trimix my starting dose was 20 units. About every 7-10 months I had to bump it up 5-10 units. After year 3 it was up to 50 units, with some failures. I actually tried 80 units one night near the end of my use, it worked but that made me ache for 3 days. While using Trimix at first it did give me larger erections. That's when I wish I had gotten my implant, not 10 years later when I lost size. When I moved to Quadmix around year five 10 units gave me a good erection, at first. In 6 months I was up to 40 units and having failures. I would use a cock ring too most times.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Dondada

Postby Dondada » Sat May 21, 2022 3:27 pm

Old Guy wrote:
With Trimix my starting dose was 20 units. About every 7-10 months I had to bump it up 5-10 units. After year 3 it was up to 50 units, with some failures. I actually tried 80 units one night near the end of my use, it worked but that made me ache for 3 days. While using Trimix at first it did give me larger erections. That's when I wish I had gotten my implant, not 10 years later when I lost size. When I moved to Quadmix around year five 10 units gave me a good erection, at first. In 6 months I was up to 40 units and having failures. I would use a cock ring too most times.

Did you also change to a stronger prescription of trimix or did you just upped the number of units injected. If you did change prescriptions.....due you remember your starting and ending trimix prescriptions? Thanks!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 22, 2022 3:18 pm

Dondada wrote:
Old Guy wrote:

Did you also change to a stronger prescription of trimix or did you just upped the number of units injected. If you did change prescriptions.....due you remember your starting and ending trimix prescriptions? Thanks!

I'm not sure what my mixes were, but when I changed where I was buying from they gave me a stronger mix when it was failing. That worked for a few months before they moved me to Quadmix.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Wed May 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Dondada wrote:I just started on trimix which is working. The problem is the ache and penis sensitivity to touch is very noticeable and distracting while engaged in sexual activity. I was advised that in many instances this ache will go away after a period of time if I continue using the trimix.

I was also advised that the ache and increased sensitivity is caused by my penis getting use to the increased engorgement and size and that once my penis gets used to the new size the aching/sensitivity will be significantly reduced. Does anybody here have an experience with this issue? I would appreciate any and all insight that you can offer....thanks!

Trimix ached A LOT of me when I first started using it. Got my doc to prescribe bimix instead, which ached a lot less, but was a little less effective. Plus bimix's ingredients are the ones that supposedly lead to more scarring. Went BACK to trimix and low and behold, the trimix pain was greatly reduced! It's still there a little bit, but much less.

It was probably just a period of getting used to it. Give it a few months and see.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Otter46

Postby Otter46 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:36 pm

I have just started out w Trimix(PGE-1/20mcg; Phentolamine/2mg.; Papaverine/30mg) after using Bimix for awhile & I too have quite a bit of pain w the injection, so much so that it’s distracting from the task @ hand. And I’m not able to reach an orgasm thru intercourse. :cry: I can get my wife there, but she then gives me a hand so that I can cum.

I’m hoping w use, the injections will b less painful as I c some have said. Any help would b much appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

Dave
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:33 pm

I use 100mg sildenafil with about half the Trimix I would otherwise need. This reduces the ache to zero during sex and it's only minor afterwards. But anyone who adds sildenafil must start the careful titrating up all over again to preclude priapism!
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”