Inject to jerk

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
youngwpe

Inject to jerk

Postby youngwpe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Any of you guys inject simply to masterbate? My wife is a prude, so jerk off regularly. If I do get some trimix Im thinking I might shoot up simply to take matters into my own hand. Whats it like to pound yourself for 2 straight hours? Id imagine it would start hurting after awhile. I might have to invest in one of those fleshlights.

antelope

Re: Inject to jerk

Postby antelope » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Like many of us, my sexual appetite exceeds that of my wife. I shoot up 3-4 times a week and some of those are solos.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

youngwpe

Postby youngwpe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

So you got the wrist and forearm stamina for an hour of strokin. 10-15 minutes and Im fatigued.

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 am

You might want to rest between pops.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

buckster

Postby buckster » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 am

youngwpe wrote: Whats it like to pound yourself for 2 straight hours?

Think back of the first time you were able to spend the whole night or day with a girl............ ?????????
I was 18 and took my gf to the coast for the weekend. By monday my pecker looked and felt like it had been run through a meat grinder, but you couldn't wipe that smile off my face. :D
Have fun but stop before you get blisters on your pecker. :lol:
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Stock up on lube...

carl08854

Postby carl08854 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Afetr you've injected a while you will get to know how much to inject for however long you have to jerk off. If that happens to be two hours, go for it.

Ahknaten

Postby Ahknaten » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:13 pm

I use my Prostaglandin E1 40mcg/mL at a dose of 0.65mL or 26mcg.

I'm gay and live in a red neck and HA biker town on Vancouver Island so encounters are seldom compared with Vancouver where I can indulge in sexual delights anytime I want if I can keep up with it!!

I have a partner thats 20 years older than me; he shows little intrest but allows me to hook up with the occasional guy so long as I dont rub it in his face. In this town the guys that are avalable are married guys. I stay away from the HA bikers as they usually want to do cocaine during sex which I find pathetic.

So I'm left to my solo session which can last up to 3 hours if I want (usually an hour but usually like the sensation of stroking so I hold off). I use my injection to accomplish this as if I didnt it would be very frustrating as I have foreskin like most Canadians. Its kinda is harder to jerk with foreskin whilst flaccid as a friend told me he can acheive orgasm and he is circumcised.

There is nothing wrong with usuing your prostaglandin E! for masturbation; I have 3 doctors that agree with me 2 are urologists. I dont even have to pay for my prostaglandin as my urologist had it special authorized with the province as he stated on the form "the patient cannot masturbate without the use of prostaglandin, The patient already suffers from a myriad of mental illnesses and not being able to masturbate would be especially detrimental to him compared with mentally healthy individuals" I have a copy of the form and that sentance was enough reason for the Province to cover all ED medications present and future.

If you need to jack and have to use prostaglandin to do so; by all means go for it just space the injections every other day. I was prescibed the injection at 24 and now 38. All doctors told me there is nothing wrong with using the injection for that reason.

I suggest tailoring the dosage for masturbation purposes and a dosage for intercourse. If I top someone I use 0.65MLopposed to 0.4mL for masturbation.
SEMPER IN EXCRETIA SUMUS SOLIM PROFUNDUM VARIAT

WE'RE ALWAYS IN THE MANURE; ONLY THE DEPTH VARIES

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:25 pm

I like "antelope"'s suggestion if you get tired, i.e., rest between pops. Visit the Chatroom. You'll find many guys willing to visit your home and jerk you off.

Return to “Injections”