Trimix for premature ejaculation

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
youngwpe

Re: Trimix for premature ejaculation

Postby youngwpe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 am

Had my VA appointment today. Doc already had the prescription for me at the pharmacy. Picked it up then went to see him for proper inecting. The VA script is for 2 Edex "cartridges" per month for 3 month supply. Each one has 1ml in each. He told me for my age group that I should only need .25ml's. So, thats a possible 24 for 3 months if I can get it to stretch. While there he had me inject on a 1/4th of the .25 just to see how it is to actually inject. Pulled my penis to the right since Im left handed. He made me squezze it, feeling for the CC. Said it looked good, then I injected. Wasnt painless, but not bad. I immediately bleed some. Also, as soon as the needle was in, I got some flash back. I injected the tiny amount and pulled it out. I held pressure with the swab. I pierced the decent sized vien on the side. When I pulled my penis to the size toughtly, I couldnt see it. I didnt not get an erection from it, maybe a tiny chub, but it felt weird, sort of tingly but not. Hard to describe. But since the vial got a lot of flashback he emptied the rest. So I got 5 vials left for a possible 20 pricks. Maybe in a couple days I will go for a test run and zero in on a good dosing amount.

At the end of the appointment he slid me a paper for a script for alprostadil 20mcg in 5ml with 5 refills. I told him that I wanted it incase I ran out of the edex in under 3 months. Its not trimix but I'll take it. Turned in the script but wont get it til monday since there closed on weekends.

Heres hoping for some might timber that doesnt fall at the first whack of an ax.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 am

Pup,

I believe the proper way to use contents in Edex system for multiple times is to unscrew the syringe needle and use store bought syringes (like .30 ml if you are going to get results with 30 or less units) and draw out your amount and then inject. Then recap the edex syringe for next time. Or you could get some little empty vials and put all your leftovers into that vial and then draw from it. Probably best and safest way.

J
Last edited by JimStars on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

younggc

Postby younggc » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:20 pm

congrats..now do some testing on the doses. for example inject .1, masturbate, and see if it stays up after u ejaculate.. then you can adjust until you have a hard on for however long you want it, regardless of ejaculation

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 am

My experience is that continued (ongoing) or even renewed (after a few minutes of rest) stimulation after orgasm/ejaculation makes that sucker even harder than it was before. I guess you could say it goes from "blue veiner" to "blue steel".

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

youngwpe

Postby youngwpe » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Yesterday did .15 cc's. Maybe started a chub, but I think it was from a "movie". Did my thing and deflated. In the next couple days I'll try it at .25. Its is only alprostadil, not trimix, should I try and jump up big in dose? Or one .10 cc's each time?

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 pm

I would only go up by .1 cc each time to be safe.

Curt

youngwpe

Postby youngwpe » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Alright, today (Friday) I injected 25 units since I did .15 ml's on Wednesday. Did a little preplump, got a hold of the CC and injected. Again, unlike bread, it didnt rise on its own. Watched a flick, did the deed, and again instant deflation. Doc said for my age group 1/4 ml is where I should be at. How high of a prostaglandin dose should I take before I tell the doc I need trimix and not aprostadil? Or should I tell him to up the strength from 20 mcg to 40 mcg?

:(

younggc

Postby younggc » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 am

youngwpe wrote:Alright, today (Friday) I injected 25 units since I did .15 ml's on Wednesday. Did a little preplump, got a hold of the CC and injected. Again, unlike bread, it didnt rise on its own. Watched a flick, did the deed, and again instant deflation. Doc said for my age group 1/4 ml is where I should be at. How high of a prostaglandin dose should I take before I tell the doc I need trimix and not aprostadil? Or should I tell him to up the strength from 20 mcg to 40 mcg?

:(

I'm not too familiar with alprostadil , I started on trimix right away. I would ask for the trimix if you have to go much higher than that, as it might get expensive using that much each time, but remember you will be much more aroused during sex than on your own. So maybe it would work better with a partner. Either way, I would ask for the trimix I think it's much better.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 pm

younggc wrote:
youngwpe wrote:Alright, today (Friday) I injected 25 units since I did .15 ml's on Wednesday. Did a little preplump, got a hold of the CC and injected. Again, unlike bread, it didnt rise on its own. Watched a flick, did the deed, and again instant deflation. Doc said for my age group 1/4 ml is where I should be at. How high of a prostaglandin dose should I take before I tell the doc I need trimix and not aprostadil? Or should I tell him to up the strength from 20 mcg to 40 mcg?.

I never heard of a "standard" dose, though I am only familiar with Trimix. I had to go up to 45 units before I achieved the ideal dose. As far as I know, the ideal dose depends on the cause of the ED and the severity of the cause. After I few injections, I was able to reduce the dose down to 20 units.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:29 pm

May I suggest that you tell the urologist exactly what is going on and ask him/her if there are alternate injection meds. Or tell him/her that you've heard of alternate meds like Trimix and Bimix and ask his/her opinion as to their suitability for your specific case.

It seems to me that's a better approach than "Can I have some Trimix?" My experience is that medical (and other) professionals appreciate being asked for their opinion.

Just saying.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”