Injections and Swinging

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SunsetEyes1977

Injections and Swinging

Postby SunsetEyes1977 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:45 pm

I am a swinger. I have been a swinger for 20 years. My first wife and I started swinging. We divorced, but I maintained a presence in clubs and parties as a single man. In my younger days, I was asked to be the bull in cuckold situations. It was fun. But as diabetes and age took their hold, it unfortunately made step into the backstage.

Well..... now with Tri-Mix, things have changed. I brought it with me to a hotel party, injecting in the bathroom of my room. Ten minutes later, I was playing with a nice 32 year-old thick woman. She was impressed by my girth and strength of hardness. I injected 30 units because it seems the more I inject, the longer the firmness lasts. We went at it for a good 20 minutes. I must have impressed another couple because I was invited to be a third with a couple in their late 50's. Went good for 30-45 minutes and ended up exchanging contact info. Last playmate of the night was this sweet 20 yr old college student who was kind of shy and had never really experienced swinging before. She was the only one I actually came with, and I came three times while fucking her. She too also gave me her contact info.

Point is... with the Tri-Mix, I didn't go soft at all. And it seems the more I use it, the less pain and over-sensitivity. In fact, one of the men pulled me to the side and asked if I was on anything. I didn't tell him though.

And now my confidence is restored to where I can swing again. It even made anal penetration easier- as this was the 20 year old's favorite method of entry. Previously, I would lose the firmness as soon as I entered the anus due to the tightness.
46 yr old. Married swinger. Implanted AMS 700 in Nov 2023. ED started in mid 40's with diabetes. TriMix worked but had scar tissue.

player1950

Re: Injections and Swinging

Postby player1950 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:54 am

G'day SunsetEyes,
My wife and I have been swinging for over 40 years. We are now in our 70's but still play with old friends every now and then. About 14 years ago I was treated for prostate cancer and our swinging went into a hiatus for about six years. Erections post treatment were ok for masturbation (just) but penetration was impossible. I discussed my ED problem with my urologist. Both he and his lovely lady were also members of our swingers club and we had played with them nay times over the years. He suggested Trimix, which with modest increases in dosage over the years (15) proved effective. I now require rather large doses and the efficacy is not what is used to be. And to your enquiry? Well my advice to you is circumspection re informing your playmates that you are injecting. Why you ask? Well I think you will find, as I did, that your arousal from your playmate's perspective is natural and facilitated by how horny they appear to be in your eyes. So we never told anyone aside from my Urologist and his lovely lady of course of course. Have fun!

57 Goldtop

Postby 57 Goldtop » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:24 am

My wife and I have also been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. I use Trimix recreationally when we play with friends and host parties at our home. At 58 years-old, you can’t beat the 4 — 5 hour erection Trimix provides for those extended evenings of play.

player1950

Postby player1950 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:17 pm

Indeed Goldtop, trimix certainly provided confidence for us during extended play sessions. Have fun.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:01 pm

57 Goldtop wrote:My wife and I have also been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. I use Trimix recreationally when we play with friends and host parties at our home. At 58 years-old, you can’t beat the 4 — 5 hour erection Trimix provides for those extended evenings of play.

I only tried the shot once, my doctor gave me the shot when he was examining my erection before my surgery for peyronies, I could tell you what strength it was but it didn’t last long but then again I was in a doctors office and not a sexually aroused place to have a woody, glad it didn’t have walk out of there with a boner. I would have liked to try it during our swinger days, peyronies has put it on hold for a bit but if all goes well we will be back in the swing of things soon.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:34 pm

The nude resort my wife and I have enjoyed for many years is closing and is for sale. (It has also hosted swinger parties.) It's in the central Missouri countryside and has maximum privacy. See it at www.showmeacresnudistresort.com.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”