Pump prior to injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Sean762

Re: Pump prior to injection

Postby Sean762 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:52 pm

1969CevyC10 wrote:Sean762, yes I pushed the 5/16" all the way in until I made an indentation on
my penis. Like I said, I tried 3 times with the 5/16" and did everything by the
book but apparently it would not go deep enough for me. The 1/2" works very
well and usually hits the "sweet spot". I still have a few misses, it's gonna happen.
Just write it off and try again next time, it's not a big deal. I do not inject again
if I do not hit the right spot, I will just wait until the next night and inject again.

Thanks for the clarification. I went ahead and ordered the 30 gauge 1/2" needles....I guess I was as hesitant to go to 30 from 31 as well as the extra length, but if it is more likely to work, I guess that's a tiny difference in size either way.
Last edited by Sean762 on Sun May 22, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:01 pm

azmike wrote:Sean762, I keep Sudafed and the antidote on hand but haven’t needed either so far. If you go to the Empower pharmacy website you can see the antidote. The more experienced injection users on this forum report dosages will need to be adjusted and after some period injections may no longer be effective. I am new to Trimix and my wife and I really like the results. But, if they stop working we have discussed that I will definitely go Bionic. The implant technology and technique will only get better. In the meantime the Trimix journey is great. Good luck.

Yeah....and from the research I've done, the need for increased dosages is typically b/c our penis health tends to degrade over time as we age....not that we build a tolerance to the drugs.

I also have read (and some users here testify) that Trimix while less likely to induce 'ache' in the penis, is more likely b/c of the other two ingredients to potentially cause scar tissue...making a straight Mono-mix of Alprostadil/PGE1 a better alternative for users who can tolerate it. I spoke with my urologist about this...and he was pretty adamant about using Trimix (sort of like the issue with him writing a script for the antidote). I think I need to find another urologist frankly.

Any chance you are located in the east valley and can recommend your urologist? My guy is Dr. Gideon Richards out of Chandler and Ahwatukee offices. I like him okay as a doc, but he seems very rigid in terms of "my way or the highway" when bringing up alternatives, so it's not a very good doc/patient relationship as it seems he dismisses your questions without fully explaining why.

I was told my issue with ED may simply be psychological, since they couldn't find any physical cause. I'm of the opinion that while there definitely could be a mental component, there's something physiological at work since the symptoms would seem to indicate decreased physical function.

Thanks for your time. It's very much appreciated.

azmike

Postby azmike » Sun May 22, 2022 2:56 pm

I do think you need a new Dr who is more open to new ideas and alternatives. For example, there are medical studies (which I posted in another thread) that support using Botox as an aid for ED. You want a Dr who would consider these types of (and other) approaches if supported by medical studies. I don’t have an AZ Dr or I would gladly share.

By the way, there are medical studies that support using Trimix or similar injections as a tool to overcome psychological ED (“Performance Anxiety”). The theory is after you regain confidence using the injections your mind will finally get out of the way.

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:34 pm

azmike wrote:I do think you need a new Dr who is more open to new ideas and alternatives. For example, there are medical studies (which I posted in another thread) that support using Botox as an aid for ED. You want a Dr who would consider these types of (and other) approaches if supported by medical studies. I don’t have an AZ Dr or I would gladly share.

By the way, there are medical studies that support using Trimix or similar injections as a tool to overcome psychological ED (“Performance Anxiety”). The theory is after you regain confidence using the injections your mind will finally get out of the way.

Yeah, familiar with that theory (and hoping it might be true in my case, but I'm doubtful that there's no physiological component).

Guess I need to start looking for a new urologist. Thanks again for the help!

Return to “Injections”