Trimix and layoff

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

Trimix and layoff

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm

A friend opf mine has been injecting Trimix for over 2 yrd twice a week with fine success. Recently, he went off on a vacation and didnt take Trimix along. Upon returning, he tried to inject and had poor results. Was wondeingr if laying off trimix for a couple of weeks could cause this.

lexmc1945

Re: Trimix and layoff

Postby lexmc1945 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

In my experience it's unlikely. Due to my wife's health our sex life can be full on or there may be a break of a couple of weeks to over a month or so. I can't say that I've ever noticed any difference in my reaction to the injections as a result. I wonder if for some reason his tri mix deteriorated whilst he was away? There are of course the usual suspects such as injection technique etc but given his experience that would seem unlikely.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

brickman

Postby brickman » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

May be there was a power failure while he was away that caused Trimix to deteriorate in absence of refrigeration.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:57 am

Like lexmc, i also have had 'inactive periods' of trimix injections... my first suggestion would be to check the experations date. my comp. pharmacist says use it as long as it works, then renew, even if past that date.

I usually roll the vial a bit before injecting after a long inactive spell, dunno if it makes a difference, but i want to be sure it is mixed before drawing it into syringe.

just a couple of guesses... good luck

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “Injections”