No erection from PGE-1 but erection from Trimix possible?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sob2012

No erection from PGE-1 but erection from Trimix possible?

Postby sob2012 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi folks,

Iam wondering if anyone has experienced no erection effect from the PGE-1 sole injection but then tried the Trimix injection and thus producing a 100% erection for at least 30mins?

Cheers,

Stevie

lexmc1945

Re: No erection from PGE-1 but erection from Trimix possible?

Postby lexmc1945 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 am

I haven't experienced that reaction myself but I wondered if perhaps the first injection didn't hit the CC and in effect was useless.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

sob2012

Postby sob2012 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 am

lexmc1945 wrote:I haven't experienced that reaction myself but I wondered if perhaps the first injection didn't hit the CC and in effect was useless.

Thank you for your response. I use 30g 1/2" syringes and bury it all the way into the corpus cavernosum. I have aspirated and blood appeared and no effect at 10,30 and 50mcg doses apart from several hours of slight stinging pain.

This is with pre & post massage and a use of a cock ring behind the testes. I find I can hold a better and stronger erection when the ring is placed in front of the testes at the penile base so this will be my next experiment.I sense the solution is leaking out too quickly for it to take proper effect.

What was interesting was that injecting IGF-1 des 30mcg with the PGE-1 seemed to produce a spontaneous erection.

I might give the uretha sploosh technique a try Thanks to Jimstars recommendation. However Iam concerned it would be a large waste of PGE-1 if it was not to work which appears to be the case with my recent injections into the cc with PGE-1 at high doses.

Possibly PGE-1 by itself does not work for rare individuals and a combination of the Trimix would be the treatment and Iam hoping someone has experienced this.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

Lexmac

Im not very thick when flaccid. is there any danger I could go too deep when injecting?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Lexmac

Im not very thick when flaccid. is there any danger I could go too deep when injecting?

If you are using a 1/2 inch needle and are not pushing the hilt into the skin, you should be ok. If the girth of your flaccid penis is 3.5" (not very big) the diameter is 1.1 inch. Assuming the cc takes up 1/2 the diameter, you would have .56 inch to play with. If you are concerned with passing through, a 5/16 inch needle is the way to go.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

sob2012

Postby sob2012 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 am

Well last night I tried the PGE-1 injection but this time with cock ring in front of the testes and not behind.As tight as possible so erection stayed semi hard as I was injecting.

I used 40mcg of PGE-1 , it swole up immediatley as I was injecting. Honestly was not expecting these results after the many failed experiments at 10,30 and 50mcg doses.

There was some bleeding which has not occured before, a good amount even after pressing down with sterilised pad for 5mins. No brusing afterwards so doubt I hit a vein, possibly injecting into semi hard was the cause of bleed.

I noticed the pain effect PGE-1 was all localised on the penile shaft this time where as before the pain was at the pelvic bone which confirms the solution was leaking out on previous shots.

Left cock ring on for 20mins, took off after 20mins and erection subsided.Had to stimulate to keep semi erect.

Conclusion : Pge-1 works for folks with venous leakage as long as you use a tight cock ring and will/may become flaccid after ring has been removed.

Next test, try with all bimix ingredients including Atropin.This should provide a stronger and more lasting erection.Will also try the Uretha splash technique.

buckster

Postby buckster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 am

sob2012 wrote:Well last night I tried the PGE-1 injection but this time with cock ring in front of the testes and not behind.As tight as possible so erection stayed semi hard as I was injecting.

I used 40mcg of PGE-1 , it swole up immediatley as I was injecting. .

This only make sense if you injected enough liquid to cause the penis to swell. A cock ring is stop blood from flowing, in or out.
Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

sob2012

Postby sob2012 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

buckster wrote:
sob2012 wrote:Well last night I tried the PGE-1 injection but this time with cock ring in front of the testes and not behind.As tight as possible so erection stayed semi hard as I was injecting.

I used 40mcg of PGE-1 , it swole up immediatley as I was injecting. .

This only make sense if you injected enough liquid to cause the penis to swell. A cock ring is stop blood from flowing, in or out.
Buck

The PGE-1 solution was 100mcg/ml so total amount injected was .40ml.It went from a 50-60% erection during the injection to around 90-100% erect once the plunger was being pushed in. I know that , that is why I placed the cock ring around the penile base not including the testes as I had suspicions the PGE-1 was leaking out on previous injections when the ring was being placed around the tests.

Also on all previous failed PGE-1 shots the PGE-1 post injection pain was at the pubic bone area but with last nights injection it was all in the entire shaft.

Return to “Injections”