Timix and very hard erection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

Timix and very hard erection

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 am

Yesterday I has sex and injected with my normal doses (10 units) Although I always get a good, hard erection, yesterday the shaft was quite harder and larger. The veins seem want to pop out through the skin which were stretched very tightly. Both my wife and I noticed that the fit was much tighter than usual indicating that my shaft was thicker, I was a little concerned that a vein could rupture. Have others experienced this? One guy on here told me that injecting large doses help to stretch the penis therefore making it thicker. Aftermy erection softened, I noticed the skin on the shaft was more aggy and seemed stretched.

Any comments?

antelope

Re: Timix and very hard erection

Postby antelope » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Sounds to me like you had a good day. Congratulations!

Yes, in my experience, the intensity of erections can vary--even with a constant dosage. No, I don't know why. In my case, I suspect it may be my blood sugar level on any given day. I intend to ask my uro when I go in November.

"So hard a cat couldn't scratch it" is a good thing....

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”