Trimix and spontaneous erections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

Trimix and spontaneous erections

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am

In order to give me a better place to inject and avoid veins, my wife usually tries to arouse me some before I injection so my penis gets a little larger. Ive noticed the last few times we had sex, when she does this not only do I get aroused a little but I actually get a pretty good erection which never happened before. Could this be a side benefit from the trimix? I been injecting for 10 months. Like to hear if other guys experienced this after injecting for a long time.

Since i dont want a failure and dont have confidence about these erections, I still inject to make sure I maintain it. Is it harmful to inject when the penis is almost erect? Can blooding result?

dtwarren1942

Re: Trimix and spontaneous erections

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm

After the first month or two of using Trimix, I was able to achieve some "light" morning wood. I can also now get partially aroused just by jelqing it for a few minutes. Nothing to write home about, but it is more than I have been able to muster for at least 10 years. My Uro claims the induced Trimix erections help to force oxygenated blood into damaged tissues which has a rehabilative effect.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”