WHy pull the head?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
bklynbob

WHy pull the head?

Postby bklynbob » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I saw a post where someone said to pull the head to extend your member during the injection.
That part was not in the information from my Uro. how important is the that step and what if I pull by the skin.
I've gone through 4 injections and have not achieved the results I want. Maybe that's what I'm Missing.
Thanks
Age 69 in 2012
Type 2 diabetes
Prostate cancer treatment EBRT in 2010
Raleigh NC

tankerman777

Re: WHy pull the head?

Postby tankerman777 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi my name is Nathan,,, I was not getting results either until I started reading what these awsome guy's and gal's where saying on this site. I get good sesults if I take the head of the penis and pull just alittle then I kind of bend my penis a little so I can find the corpra casanosum better, you can feel for the cc so you can get a really good idea of where to inject and it is a good idea to inject at the 11 or 1 oclock position at 90 degrees go straight in with the needle and you might want to plump up ypu penis alittle so you can have even a better target of the cc. please keep all of us informed on your progress and good luck to you and please dont give up you will get it just keep practicing. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

Tankman is right in what he says. Pulling the head helps tighten the skin and exposes the CC better, therefore resulting in a better injection. Most skin on a flaccid penis is very soft and saggy so this helps to inject into firm tissue in the penis.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 pm

My Uro advised me to place my thumb under the middle of the shaft and place my index finger on top just behind the head and the pointer finger underneith just behind the head and push down so the shaft stretches slightly and bends over the thumb. Increases the size of the shaft and makes it easier to see the veins.

If the injections are not working, talk to you doc about increasing the dose. Many of us had to increase the dose in the beginning before we got satisfactory results. Subsequently we were able to reduce the dose.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

carl08854

Postby carl08854 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 pm

The most helpful bit of information I can share with you is to try to get your penis as plump as you can. This makes the corpus much larger and makes it a much easier target and makes the skin more smooth and also makes all the small veins more visable. I also read that you can draw back on the plunger a little to see if you get blood up in the syringe then you know your in the corpus. Early on I tried it a couple of times and it seemed to work good. The only problem was I didn't seem to have enough hands to do all that at the same time. Now after three years and many shots its a no brainer and it will be for you in time.
Good luck.
Carl

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 am

I'm not sure that pulling the head is important but it is logical to grab the head and lay your penis along your inner thigh, another tip is to keep the slit vertical which maintains the clock ranges for injection in the correct place.
One of the most important tips I was given is to insert the needle and then see if you can draw blood back into the syringe, if you can't you're in the wrong place, go a little deeper, withdraw a little or try another location. It is essential that you see the blood for maximum benefit!
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 am

How are when you pull syringe out and see a littl blood? Is that a good indication. Is there any danger in going too deep? I use a 1/2" needle

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

shipper222001 wrote:How are when you pull syringe out and see a littl blood? Is that a good indication. Is there any danger in going too deep? I use a 1/2" needle

I would not consider it a good indication. It usually means that you have hit or nicked a small vein or artery. Not a serious issue but a little antiseptic would be a good idea. I keep a package of alcohol swabs handy for such situations.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 am

just as a matter of interest I've used the withdrawal of blood test almost every time over about 15 years since my uro told me about it. I've never experienced other than the desired result when this has occurred. Certainly I've never experienced blood in the syringe for any other reason. I suspect if you nicked a vein the evidence would more likely show as a harmless bruise (had a few of those) because the needle generally would have already passed the vein, according to my uro the likelihood of getting blood in the syringe from this action is extremely small.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:41 pm

As to whether to pull the head or foreskin, carl08854 got it right.

I have about 15 years exeprience injecting. I've found the best way to inject is to have at least half a hardon, preferrably to be fully erect. Now your cock has maximum length and circumference. IN a hardened condition, the needle penetrates the dick with ease, goes all the way in and with no pain! Feels absolutely fantastic. A great turn-on to push that needle into a hard dick.

Return to “Injections”