Can't make it work

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Eugene

Re: Can't make it work

Postby Eugene » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am

Romasa wrote: After reading how a lot of you guys are doing great with just a little
amount makes me wonder how bad off my penis must be. I didn't try reversing the plunger to see if I
get blood (I read it too late) but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for all your advice.

Romasa, from my expereince you will not be able to properly dial in the correct amount until you get the injection technic down properly. With more practice I am getting better at my injection procedure and as a result was able to reduce the amount I was injecting to get the desired affect. So don't fret about how much you need just yet, as the amount may change over time and you will get better results. Initially, I did not hit the sweet spot on several occasions and as a result got non-usable results that got me very depressed. Now, my injection success has improved and so have the results and I use less amounts of the Edex. Just to confirm, you are getting good advice from those that have commented thus far.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Lexmc Yesterday I injected and like always got a very hard erection lasting almost 2 hours. I tried to do what you said and see if there was blood when I withdraw the needle. There wasn't any even though I must have hit the right spot or my erection would not have been so good.

I'm not sure from your post if you misunderstood what I meant. The time to draw the blood into the syringe is when you have it inserted before you actually inject, I've never had a failure using this method. Many times I've had to find a new location because there was no blood. In my experience if you try to draw blood into the syringe and you're in the wrong place there is a lot of resistance to pulling back on the plunger, probably because the needle is blocked by tissue.
I guess it must be possible to get a good result if you're slightly off the correct spot, I remember in my early days, injecting and getting the lump that says you got it wrong but it still worked so maybe the drug can somehow find its way to the right place if you're close enough.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm

My Dr actually recommended that I do exactly that.. After stabbing jr. pull back on the plunger to see if you will get a drop of blood. If you do, your in the right spot.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 pm

If you DRAW THE BLOOD BEFORE YOU INJECT, WONT YOU REINJECT THE BLOOD BACK INTO THE PENIS WITH THE tRIMIX?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm

shipper222001 wrote:If you DRAW THE BLOOD BEFORE YOU INJECT, WONT YOU REINJECT THE BLOOD BACK INTO THE PENIS WITH THE tRIMIX?

Yes. But that will not effect anything. You are simply returning it from wence it came. Assuming you are using a sterile syringe/needle.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”