ED womans Views

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

ED womans Views

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 pm

The first time my husband and I had sex I discovered he had an ED probelm. It was the 2nd marriage for both of us. I was a little put off thinking that it was my fault. Maybe I did something to turn him off or he didnt find me attractive. After awhile and some reading ,I saw that the majority of men over 45 and even younger have some form of Ed. Its a physical problem and usually has no bearing on the partners.

For a long time my husband used ED drugs which worked ok at first but became less and less dependable. Great anxiety developed during our sex because we never knew is he would get an erection or keep it. Lots of time it faiedl right as things were reaching a peak. Almost a year ago, he started taking Trimix injections. Boy, what a differemce. We have had 100% sucess rate, sometimes too good because his erections always last at least 2 hours. Our sex is now better than ever. We have no anxiety. He can always satisfy me even if he has a climax first because he just continues with a solid erection. When the mood is right, we have sex a second time after a short rest.

Therefore, I would tell all the wives and ladies, to be grateful your man is using Trimix. After all what matters is NOT how it gets up but that t gets up , stays up and he uses it well
Karen

dagobx

Re: ED womans Views

Postby dagobx » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks, Shipper.....

It is always good to hear a woman's point of view on ED & I applaud you for taking the time to research the disease. There are many women out there that just wouldn't bother & then the relationship falls apart & it's all blamed on sex (or lack of it).

I encourage you to suggest to any of your women friends to research ED as well. We men have a hard time discussing our sexual problems with their partners, thinking it will diminish them in their lover's eyes. Many other women may be experiencing the same sort of problems with their men, but don't know why. Like you, they may blame themselves for the problem when it really could be ED. With their encouragement, their men would gladly seek appropriate treatment so a health sexual relationship can be sustained. Keep in mind that most of the treatments available will work with men of almost all ages & that ED strikes men from 20 years old up into their eighty's. It is very debilitating to men & puts into question their actual manhood when their "man" organ will not work anymore.

Again, thanks for your interest. Please come back from time to time with any suggestions or observations that you think would be helpful.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks for the sweet comment!!!

I think a wife or GF has a vested interest in helping their man. After all if a guy can overcome ED its good for their sexlife. Before my husband injected, our sexlife was poor. we were rushed because his erection was hit and miss and he would lose it so often. SO we hurried. How hes 100% and goes for as long as we need to

Karen

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks for the sweet comment!!!

I think a wife or GF has a vested interest in helping their man. After all if a guy can overcome ED its good for their sexlife. Before my husband injected, our sexlife was poor. we were rushed because his erection was hit and miss and he would lose it so often. SO we hurried. How hes 100% and goes for as long as we need to

Karen

Return to “Injections”