Purchasing syringes

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
carl08854

Purchasing syringes

Postby carl08854 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am

A few weeks back I asked where everyone purchased syringes and if you needed a script to make the purchase. Someone sugested amazon.com. Well thats what i did and a box of 100(for only $13.00)showed up at my front door a couple of days later. It couldn't have been any eaisier! Also, I had a good supply of them for the past couple of years that came with my vials of injectable. They were 29g X 1/2 long. I've read several posts that were saying that most guys were using 30g syringes. I thought how could on gauge smaller make any differance? I also thought that they would take longer to fill and more importantly longer to inject. Well I purchased the 30g X 1/2 and what a differance they made. The fill/inject speed differance was unnoticeable and the pinch of the needle seemmed to be much less. Thanks again for the great advice.
Carl

Cajun Jeff

Re: Purchasing syringes

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 am

Carl: I just got my box of syrenges from Amazon. Very pleased with the service.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Injections”