Do Injections Cause Psychological/Physical Dependence?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
chrissatx

Re: Do Injections Cause Psychological/Physical Dependence?

Postby chrissatx » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:51 pm

I second Alanoc8's post. At 72, married for ~43 years and a guy who really enjoys fucking his wife, knowing that I can grab a syringe, get hard and... it is readily apparent that I am positive on both measures
[i]73 years young[/i], graded up to 40/30/4 . Married for almost 45 years …

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:49 am

I joke at myself as being an ED "drugee"! Tools, pde5's, trimix, bixmix, pt141, implants, whatever it takes to have romps, and as long as we all can have romps to whatever age! I was thinking this morning, when i was younger i should have had more sex and pushed my envelope to have more. If someone years ago would have told me that I was going to jab a needle in my pecker some day.....?????
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:48 pm

Yesterday....I haven't used sildenafil for a month or so...took 100mg, empty stomach, hour later only 70% erect, threw on a ring, not good penetration, and poor duration. Same situation before I started trimix. The encounter messed with my mindset, as I did not fully satisfy my wife. A talk with the pecker, starting with Dear Penis....that didn't work either. Yes, trimix works for me, eases my mindset as not to lose erection or duration. So I guess I am physically and mentally addicted to trimix!
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:06 pm

silverdude wrote:Yesterday....I haven't used sildenafil for a month or so...took 100mg, empty stomach, hour later only 70% erect, threw on a ring, not good penetration, and poor duration. Same situation before I started trimix. The encounter messed with my mindset, as I did not fully satisfy my wife. A talk with the pecker, starting with Dear Penis....that didn't work either. Yes, trimix works for me, eases my mindset as not to lose erection or duration. So I guess I am physically and mentally addicted to trimix!

just a curious question bro. you say 70% erect, but can you bring that closer to full erection with more manual stimulation before putting on the ring?
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Return to “Injections”