Injection video is up!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Injection video is up!

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Guys,
Finally, the injection video is up on the "Injections" Treatment page. He is a natural teacher and did a great job of a demo. Take a look. I have received a few more vids and they will be up soon. If you are willing to make a video, it is always welcome. the more hints, techniques, ideas, the better!
Paul

Cajun Jeff

Re: Injection video is up!

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am

Not sure why but video is not working for me.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 pm

The video is at the very bottom of the page. Until the whole page gets redesigned in a few weeks, it has to be at the bottom of the page.
Paul

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Glad to see the video - informative and good to see that I'm doin' it right - or at least like someone else who seems to be having success. Still working on the best dosage but that'll come. . .
Thanks.
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Gingertom3

Postby Gingertom3 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 pm

I went to bottom of treatment page to see video. All I see is a blank box with a red x in the upper left hand corner. No amount of clicking would activate the page. What's wrong?

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 am

If you are having trouble loading the video, your Windows Media Player version may need to be updated.

I am running 11.0 and it is not the most recent.

If you are using XP here is how you check. Go Start...Control Panel...Add or Remove Programs

That command should populate a list of installed software with version numbers showing on an alphabetical list.

This program will be very low on the list.

If you decide to update bring up Google and type in Media Player which if your careful will take you to the Microsoft update site containing Downloads for 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0.

Decide what you want and read carefully before downloading anything so you learn how to do it correctly.

Good Luck and feedback is always welcome.

Jim

Return to “Injections”