Injections And Deflated Glans?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Sean762

Injections And Deflated Glans?

Postby Sean762 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:12 pm

So I had my first ever injection of Trimix #5 (30/10/1mg) a while back.

Noticed that while the shaft got hard, the head did not engorge as it normally does at all.....

Is this normal for all injections; is it exclusive to Trimix (but perhaps not other ED injections), or is it particular to each person?

Thanks in advance (searched, but the topics were all about implants and deflated head).

abhishek26

Re: Injections And Deflated Glans?

Postby abhishek26 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 pm

Hi Sean, I believe this is expected/normal when it comes to trimix injections since the vasodilators primarily only act on the cavernous arteries (not the dorsal or bulbourethral arteries that provide circulation to the glans/bulb)
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:59 pm

abhishek26 wrote:Hi Sean, I believe this is expected/normal when it comes to trimix injections since the vasodilators primarily only act on the cavernous arteries (not the dorsal or bulbourethral arteries that provide circulation to the glans/bulb)

Right....is this true for all the vasodilators (Bimix, Quadmix, Etc.) or does one not seem to have as an extreme of an effect?

Would a penis pump plump up the head if used in conjunction with the injection?

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 am

I have a bad venous leak, take a look at my Quadmix strength. LOL But my glans engorge just fine. Like WTF? Is this really NOT the norm? ED and injections are a vicious and individual game. LOL
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

Return to “Injections”