Keep missing the mark

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Martin6469

Re: Keep missing the mark

Postby Martin6469 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm

When my urologist's nurse showed me how to inject, she said the corpi were at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock. After a lot of misses on one side, I found that I'm not symmetric. One at 9 o'clock, the other at 1.30 or 2 o'clock, depending on what point along the length I've picked. My thumbnail seems to be the best probe for finding the corpus.

From my experience and FT comments, thin penises seem to need 5/16" needle; average to thick 1/2". 31 gauge is the most comfortable for me, and it intercepts less tissue, if cumulative tissue damage is an issue. (I don't know if it is or not.)

As well as being asymmetric, one side needs about 10% less Trimix than the other. When I was learning how to inject, this gave me a lot of trouble finding the right amount because I followed the alternate left-right advice I was given. Now I advise new injectors to stick with one side until you learn how much you need there. I've injected one side 12-20 times in a row and I have no curve.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”