Trimix to Bimix?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
zachcrane

Trimix to Bimix?

Postby zachcrane » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:31 pm

My Trimix is -

Papervine 30mg/ml
Phentolamine 1mg/ml
PGE - 25mcg/ml

I've been using it for almost a year and 5 units gets me an erection that will last 4 hours and the dreaded ache but its better than not being able to perform at all.

I am considering switching to bimix or asking for a lower dose of trimix to minimize the ache. Anyone have any suggestions on which would be better and what dose I should look into?

My issue is psychological and not physical.

GoodWood

Re: Trimix to Bimix?

Postby GoodWood » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Talk to your prescribing Urologist. I made the switch from TriMix (a huge dose) to Quadmix in an effort to decrease the prostaglandins but ultimately found it was best to go to BiMix. I’m happy on it.

I’m not going to recommend a specific mix or dose because I’m on the opposite end of the scale. I take a massive dose (75 units) of a very strong BiMix with Atropine added to it.

But your prescribing urologist should be able to recommend a next step.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

slipnslider

Re: Trimix to Bimix?

Postby slipnslider » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:38 pm

When I first started using trimix, the ache was a problem. I switched to a weaker dose and it was a little better, but still hurt.

Then I switched to bimix and was happy with it for a short while. The erections were weaker but still usable, and they didn't hurt. But soon I missed to the full erection I got with trimix so I switched back, and I didn't experience much ache at all.

I tried bimix again a few months later and didn't get much response to it. Maybe it had expired.

One thing to consider is that trimix has PGE1, which makes you ache, but also isn't as harmful as the other ingredients. Bimix only contains the more harmful ingredients that are acidic and can lead to scarring or peyronies. I'm not a doctor, but that's my understanding at least.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Return to “Injections”