Could 1 injection for Ultrasound cause fibrosis?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
considering89

Could 1 injection for Ultrasound cause fibrosis?

Postby considering89 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi all,

I had my first injection today. I am not using injections to treat ED, but had a Doppler Ultrasound performed because I've been experiencing ED and wanted to check for venous leakage.

I was injected with 0.07 Trimix.

The Ultrasound did not reveal any venous leakage or inflow issues - that's good.

Here's my problem. Now I'm getting SUPER obsessive and worried thinking that I've damaged my penis forever from this one injection performed by the urologist's assistant. I keep worrying that this one injection will cause scarring or fibrosis.

Can anyone calm my fears? Thank you.
Last edited by considering89 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lost Sheep

Re: Anxious/Obsessive - Calm my fears?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:34 pm

Take a look at the size of the hole left by the needle. Worst case scenario is 100% scar tissue formation. Tiny little scar not much larger than the needle was itself. That is if you are one of those few who badly scar over the tiniest injury. Now, realize that most people develop scar tissue much smaller than the original wound. On top of that, scar tissues have to link up to start developing curvature or such issues.

You are worrying over nothing.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Injections”