Trimix injections: A new lease on life!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
oldbeek

Re: Trimix injections: A new lease on life!

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:16 pm

ret1199 wrote:Im on my 2nd refill of Trimix. The first was a hit and miss process. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not work. I suspect it was the way I was injecting. I feel Ihad good training from my Doctor. He first injected me with saline and then had me inject the Trimix. The result was a weak erection. I seem not to be going in deed enough. I lost almost 2 in in length. Now its difficult to pull on the glans to get penis to stretch tight to do the injection. I seem to pain at the injection site afterward and even the following day. Anyone else have this problem?

My tunica chambers are very hard. In fact so hard that the tips of the needles would bend if I used an auto injector. I would stab gently to get through the skin and get down to the tunica. Then I would jab again to penetrate the tunica. At this point draw back on the plunger just a little and see if you draw blood. If you are drawing blood, you are in the right spot, then inject slowly. With this procedure you know you are in the right spot. If you still have a failure, it is your mix. Nothing worse than a failure when your wife is HOT and waiting.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

jaddxxt

Postby jaddxxt » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:50 pm

My bottle says 30/1/10 so I'm guessing that it's the same thing. Papav/Phento/PGE1.
I'm using 7 units and it's working but I've only used it successfully 3X.
It is taking a while to get things going with my wife of 30 years.
My ED is 50% mind, 50% dick!
The beauty of the Trimix is that it works for both! I don't have to be turned on. With a hard dick, I almost automatically get turned on and all the psychological bl...sht that's been blocking me just fades away!!!
Thanks
65 NYC; ED for 5 yrs.; married in-shape gym junkie; pills no longer work; taking weekly Testosterone shots for libido and using Trimix injections...which are working well, but are a hassle to manage and... to get the timing just right!

jsjwjw

Postby jsjwjw » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:16 am

I totally agree with the OP.

I just started using Trimix about 90 days ago and I've had 99% success with it.

Knowing that there's a 99% chance that I'm going to have a solid erection.....is Priceless !

A "New Lease on life" is a great description for Trimix

Return to “Injections”