Bent needle and large bubble on penis

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Uncle Bill

Bent needle and large bubble on penis

Postby Uncle Bill » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:35 am

I did an injection on Friday with a 28 gauge needle and thought I had penetrated the corpus cavernous.I pulled the needle out after injecting the Trimix and noticed the needle was slightly bent. Now I have a large bubble of fluid at the injection site. It has gone down more than half since Friday but I’m getting a little worried that it is still there after several days.
Lately I been having a problem getting the needle in the penis. The needle is either bending or I can’t hit the right spot anymore.The needle goes in more than halfway with no problem but it seems to hit a hard area. I been injecting at the 9 and 3 o’clock positions. I’m becoming very frustrated and depressed over the problems I’m having.
I’m not sure why I have ED to begin with. Several visits to various doctors hasn’t helped.

I’m 55, workout a lot. My weight is good except for Blood Pressure and an enlarged prostate.
Any advice would be great.

GoodWood

Re: Bent needle and large bubble on penis

Postby GoodWood » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Your ED story sounds similar to mine. I don't have any of the health problems that are known to cause ED but yet here I am.

I'm not a doctor but I have had the same experience of getting a bump at an injection site and it went away over time (days/a week or two).
Massage or roll the tissue of your flaccid penis between your fingers and get a sense of the consistency of the tissue inside. Do you feel things that feel like plaques or scar tissue? Does it feel the same as before? It's a good idea to have a sense of what your penis feels like so you will notice if there are changes.

If you aren't sure or if you have concerns, make an appointment with the urologist that prescribes your injection meds and ask him/her to do an exam.

It's a very fine gauge needle (thankfully) and they can sometimes bend, but if that is happening consistently either you have a bad batch of needles or your tissue is getting tougher.

I inject anywhere from 2-4 or 7-11 anywhere along the middle length of my penis to inject and it always seems to work. it doesn't seem that finicky. But my dose has increased substantially over time. If you are getting sub-par results now you may need a larger dose or a stronger prescription.

Hope that helps.
(typical disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns)
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Injections”