Not great erection, then priaprism

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
aslanglobal

Not great erection, then priaprism

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:25 am

I injected a bit too much of Trimix. However, at first, it still didn't lead to a great erection. After about 45 minutes, it got to 75% hard. Sex was not great, the condom was too tight and was squeezing me to death and then it fell off and I came too quick. But... the erection strengthened and began to hurt. It never felt like a great boner until I was in pain. I had to have to drained at the ER 3 hours later. So my question is, aside from being an absolute idiot on the dosing, did the medication work?
How can I have both a subpar erection for sex, then get priaprism? Worst of both worlds? By the time I got to the ER, it was up at a 90* angle, which is hasnt done since high school.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

K4OffRoad

Re: Not great erection, then priaprism

Postby K4OffRoad » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:18 pm

Please keep us updated on what happens after you have to have priapism drained off by a doctor. Sorry that you had to go through that, I am new to injections but I have already had a close call with a priapism.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:01 am

Make sure you have regular Sudafed tablets with you when injecting.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:29 am

Too much Trimix will cause pain in your shaft. When I was injecting my doses got so high to get an erection I'd ache for 2 days. Never had an issue with going soft but when I could get an erection it took a few hours to go down.
Sudafed works if you can't lose your erection after injecting, pop 5-6 of them. Better than a ER trip but you'll get sleepy.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:42 pm

I'm surprised they drained it 3 hours later. At 3 hours the shunt did more drama to your penis than the erection.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Return to “Injections”