can trimix be used more than once a day?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
beachcamper

can trimix be used more than once a day?

Postby beachcamper » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Has anyone used Trimix more that once a day? If yes how far between injections?
Age 58
First diagnosed 2000 psa 14 treatment ebr. reached nadir .4
chemical failure 2011 psa 13.1 gleason 8, treatment hormones followed by rp non nerve sparing Feb 2012
psa after surgery 0.00

JimStars

Re: can trimix be used more than once a day?

Postby JimStars » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Beach,

I have to confess I've been using Trimix shots sometimes twice in one night ... once at bedtime and then again in the morning 6-8 hrs between. (Alternating left and right injection sites as always). There's no difference I can perceive in length of time or hardness level (meaning no residual additive effect of prior shots). Supposedly the frequency of shots might affect fibrosis (more shots more chance). I've not been able to detect any nodules or knots or even ribbons n' bows! No curvature. Nothing but straight.

So if you do not make a habit, and you just need that morning boost ... (But I am not a medical professional -- just a user). Your uro will caution you I am sure, and if you are even more cautious then you might reduce the level at the second shot or something until you know for sure yours does not carry over from prior shots.

Report back with results -- future peeps will benefit from live fire testings!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Doc told me to wait 48 hours between shots. I've shortened that to 24 hours a couple of times with no bad results, but I would be very cautious about anything that's likely to cause scarring. The good news is that many guys, including me, have reported residual effects from a single injection for 24 hours or more. After about 6 months of use, I started getting "morning after" wood virtually every time.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

beachcamper

Postby beachcamper » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:41 pm

My wife is one who would like to go mutiple times in one night, So my question is more like can I do an ninjection with in lets say 4 hours?
Age 58
First diagnosed 2000 psa 14 treatment ebr. reached nadir .4
chemical failure 2011 psa 13.1 gleason 8, treatment hormones followed by rp non nerve sparing Feb 2012
psa after surgery 0.00

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 am

Beach, if you experiment carefully with the dosage, you can figure out how much joy juice you need to stay hard for 4 hours--or to get hard again after a couple of rounds. Even after "deflation" begins, I have found that you can rouse the little dude right back up with the right stimulation. You don't need another shot.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

merlin

Postby merlin » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Theoretically - one can inject oneself daily as long as they have at least 6 - 8 hrs between injections. Listen to Antelope, he's getting better spontaneous erections since using his mix. Here this all the time and it's a good thing- but remember, your vascular status will dictate whether this happen or not.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Beach...
I would not make a habit of multiple injections in a short time period. My Uro says that Peyronies begins with a microscopic scarring. It would seem that the "not more often that 48 hours" rule is to give any tiny injury to heal before the next injection.

Now that I am 74, it is not a problem for me to wait. I envy you your libido and the willingness of your partner! :-)

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

merlin

Postby merlin » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Gentlemen - scarring occurs from trauma to tissue. Scarring can occur from bleeding....but for the most part it forms over long periods of time. Bleeding inflames tissue and over time this inflamed tissue can scar. Now, does all this scar tissue result in peyronies plaque ? probably, but there are some who may argue this point. To avoid scar, be sure and hold pressure over the needle injection site for at least 2 minutes. If you take blood thinners or even 81mg lo-dose aspirin, you should probably extend that pressure time to 5 minutes. You'll hear a different opinion on this every time, but you get the point.

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Very much depends on each one healing process. Scar tissue and plaques (then Peyronies) are result of inflammation.
If someone have tendency to develop scar tissues it will be even from one injection.
Some will never have any problem from 1000’ts of injections.

Vlad

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm

I usually inject once a week or occasionally twice a week; however, last Tuesday my first injection of 15 units generated only a nice chubby. I felt either my 4 month old Trimix was not effective or I missed the target so I injected 5 more units into the other side with only slightly better results. I then injected an additional 10 units with a longer needle into the original side and got my usual 1.5 hour hard erection.

Not sure what the problem was, but I have not experienced any unusual side effects from the multiple injections within thirty minutes though the original injection likely did not make it into the CC. Not sureh whether the 48 hour rule applies to number of injections or just effective injections.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”