Injection ingredients

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
drewg39

Injection ingredients

Postby drewg39 » Thu May 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Could anyone point me to a reference or tell me themselves about why compounders even use the different drugs in injections and what the tradeoffs are? For example, I've read that prostaglandin E1 (PGE-1) has less of a tendency to cause scarring but can cause pain at the injection site (it hasn't for me). What about papaverine and phentolamine, why do they use both of them and what are the tradeoffs between them? Why do the use one more than the other? I've been using PGE-1 for many years with pretty good success but most recently the compounder I've used, University Compounder in San Diego tells me they are now adding a tiny bit of phentolamine to give it an extra boost. I'm tempted to move up to bimix but trying to get a handle on the tradeoffs first.

GoodWood

Re: Injection ingredients

Postby GoodWood » Thu May 20, 2021 3:17 pm

Wedgewood Pharmacy has this information posted. It’s useful.

http://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/upload ... 0Guide.pdf
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

drewg39

Re: Injection ingredients

Postby drewg39 » Thu May 20, 2021 11:25 pm

Thanks, I've read Wedgewood's descriptions and there isn't a lot of what I'm looking for other than Papaverine increases duration but may cause fibrosis while PGE1 increases firmness but may cause pain. I'm still looking for a more comprehensive analysis.

Return to “Injections”