Using poppers (amyl nitrates) with injections?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
slipnslider

Using poppers (amyl nitrates) with injections?

Postby slipnslider » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:53 pm

Some people use poppers during sex, which is a chemical vapor that you sniff out of a small bottle. I understand that the effect is to relax vaginal/anal muscles for easier penetration, and it also gives you a high and reduces inhibitions.

I know you're not supposed to use them with ED pills, because it can dangerously lower your blood pressure. But what about ED injections? Would that be safe?

I've also read that they can CAUSE temporary impotence, meaning that they could be an emergency treatment of priapism if your erection is lasting too long, as long as you didn't combine your injection with oral ED pills. Has anyone around here used them effectively that way?
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

frwmw1

Re: Using poppers (amyl nitrates) with injections?

Postby frwmw1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:44 pm

The risk or severity of adverse effects can be increased when Amyl Nitrite is combined with Phentolamine

https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB00692

The risk or severity of adverse effects can be increased when Papaverine is combined with Amyl Nitrite.

https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB01113
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:23 pm

I have used poppers, but they are a 'take it or leave' scenario with me.
Whenever I use them, its meh! Yes, I get some sort of rush, but its more of a headache to me. It does not relax me.
I have used it while I was injecting, but it did the same thing, so I only did it about once in the 8 years I was on injections.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:05 pm

The “poppers” you buy in a sex shop are not amyl nitrate.

Amyl Nitrate used to be available and used the way poppers are used now, but they became a restricted, controlled substance that is only available in a hospital setting or with a prescription.

The poppers sold in sex shops are some sort of solvent that has a similar effect, but they aren’t amyl nitrate.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Injections”