Bleeding?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
choicetomake

Bleeding?

Postby choicetomake » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:30 am

Hey guys. Brand new to injecting. Slowly upping my dose.

Tonight for the first time when I withdrew the needle, I bled. I took the alcohol swab to clean it. It didn't continue long, two wipes and it stopped, but it definitely surprised me and made me a bit nervous. Nothing looks wrong now but I'll keep an eye out for bruising.

Is this bad? Normal? Does that mean I was in a good spot or did I hit a vessel?

ftwabeck3533

Re: Bleeding?

Postby ftwabeck3533 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:32 am

choicetomake wrote:Tonight for the first time when I withdrew the needle, I bled. I took the alcohol swab to clean it. It didn't continue long, two wipes and it stopped, but it definitely surprised me and made me a bit nervous. Nothing looks wrong now but I'll keep an eye out for bruising.

Is this bad? Normal? Does that mean I was in a good spot or did I hit a vessel?

There are three kinds of blood vessels: arteries, veins, and capillaries. By injecting into the 10 o'clock or 1 o'clock positions on our unit, we avoid the larger blood vessels. All of us who have injected for months/years have hit the smaller blood vessels, and yes bleeding/bruising will result. You'll be OK, and it may happen again. The most frustrating scenario is shooting all your juice into your bloodstream and it gets carried away with no erection as an outcome. Be ready for that gem of an experience too.
Born 1955, Erectile Dysfunction, Robotic Prostatectomy (Oct 2018, Dr Bugg @ UCA, Birmingham, AL), PSA<0.007, Trimix User (30 mg Papaverine HCL, 1 mg Phentolamine MES, 10 mcg Alprostadil per 1 ML. My dose is 0.16 ML)

Return to “Injections”