Compounding Pharmacist

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
dtwarren1942

Re: Compounding Pharmacist

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 pm

I also order from Avella. I get five 2 ml vials shipped in dry ice to New Jersey. I believe the cost is $78 plus $10 shipping. My co-pay is $40. Shipping time is two days. My last order was double strength.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

bd5403

Postby bd5403 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:22 pm

I would be interested but need more details, where is he located, price, etc.

Spartan

Postby Spartan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:I also order from Avella. I get five 2 ml vials shipped in dry ice to New Jersey. I believe the cost is $78 plus $10 shipping. My co-pay is $40. Shipping time is two days. My last order was double strength.

That's reasonable. They've been good for me. It's nice having them in the neighborhood! I get two 2 ml vials at a time.

RockyinNM

Postby RockyinNM » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello all,
New member here-I just wanted to give something back to this GREAT site.
I'm also new to the injection world. I'm a Bi-Mix user, with just (3) shots, going for (#4) tonight!!
I'm 71 yrs young-and suffer from ED for the last few yrs.
I think the Bi-Mix is going to workout for me?? But still going up on the does slowly as I had read some of the horror stories-started out at .04--and going up .02 units a shot---will be doing .10 this evening.
I have had usable erections, but nothing to write home about!! YET!!

I wanted to share where I WILL be getting my next batch--as I really did some homework--the first batch from (THE COMPOUNDER) was $120+30 for 2 day shipping for 10ML (2) 5ML vials.--I felt it was to much, so after some leg work and quite a few calls I have found what I think is a very reasonable place.
I do have a somewhat vested interest in them--cause I want them to stay in business--LOL
They are the Talon compounding in San Antonio, Tx.--they said my same order would be $60.00 for the 10ML--I asked if I could get it in (2) 5ML bottles, they said same price we just charge by the ML---go to there web site, they seem to have reasonable shipping??---Your milage for your script may very--
Give em a call, very nice to work with, they transferred my script from the other store to there's in a matter of a few hours!!

www.taloncompounding.com/compounding-services.asp

Rocky in NM
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

Return to “Injections”