Testosterone vs Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Rider1400

Testosterone vs Trimix

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:01 pm

I’ve recently went to a hormone clinic, and my Dr recommended to double on my dose of testosterone. I’ve self injecting 1ml by-weekly for 4years, and w new Dr now injecting same amount ever week. My T numbers were generally in the 500-550 on the day of injections, and new goal is to try to maintain 1000 count in blood work at injection day. I also started Trimix last December and have pinpointed my perfect dose at .1 and have gotten very hard for 1-1/2 hrs and never exceeded 2 hours... my issue is this last week I started my weekly T shots and first time I used my Trimix at exactly the same dose, I got a rock hard erection that still hadn’t subsided at the 3 hour mark. Took 120 mg of Sudafed and finally around 3-1/2 hours it began to subside. Is this normal? Obviously I’ll go down on my Trimix dose next time, but didn’t realize increasing my T to double would affect my Trimix dosage as it has... practically starting over searching for my perfect dose. Any similar situations out there?
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Martin6469

Re: Testosterone vs Trimix

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:51 pm

We over-50 guys are said to have a possibility of microscopic prostate cancers that grow very slowly, and will not kill us. We die of something else in old age. But too much testosterone makes these grow faster, according to my doctor, and they might become dangerous. I keep my T around 400 all the time, and Trimix plus sildenafil works well.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”