TRIMIX STORAGE

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
BoneBack

TRIMIX STORAGE

Postby BoneBack » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:55 pm

I have Trimix in a syringe in the fridge right now. I planned on taking it out and going to see a female. I won't use it for about 4 hours. Do I need to keep it cold or will it still be effective in 4 hours outside the fridge? Thanks in advance for you guys' help!

Leebert

Re: TRIMIX STORAGE

Postby Leebert » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Does the female know you inject? If so depending on where your at put in her frig or keep cold best you can until you use.i don't think an hour or two would matter, or it's cold out keep in car. I let mine warm to room temp in syringe before use.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Oh ya, I'll use a glass case for the loaded syringe to carry.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

BoneBack

Postby BoneBack » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:53 pm

She doesn't know I inject.....yet. It's been in the fridge a long time....very cold. About to head over so I'd use it in 2-3 hours. I was gonna leave it in the car and excuse myself to the car after dinner and secretly pop it in. What do you think?

quote="Leebert"]Does the female know you inject? If so depending on where your at put in her frig or keep cold best you can until you use.i don't think an hour or two would matter, or it's cold out keep in car. I let mine warm to room temp in syringe before use.[/quote]

T-Bone

Postby T-Bone » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:29 pm

If it is 35 degrees out where you live, which is around the average of the inside of your fridge, in that time period, I doubt that there would be any degradation in the potency of the juice

Hopefully you have enough experience to administer good technique to be effective with the injection in the cramped confines of your car.

I hope you get laid and good luck!

ftwabeck3533

Postby ftwabeck3533 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:15 am

BoneBack wrote:She doesn't know I inject.....yet. It's been in the fridge a long time....very cold. About to head over so I'd use it in 2-3 hours. I was gonna leave it in the car and excuse myself to the car after dinner and secretly pop it in. What do you think?

OK, we're all on the edge of our seats. Time for full report on last night's escapades. More so on the injecting activity ( :D ) than the romantic details.
Born 1955, Erectile Dysfunction, Robotic Prostatectomy (Oct 2018, Dr Bugg @ UCA, Birmingham, AL), PSA<0.007, Trimix User (30 mg Papaverine HCL, 1 mg Phentolamine MES, 10 mcg Alprostadil per 1 ML. My dose is 0.16 ML)

BoneBack

Postby BoneBack » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:01 pm

It was an wild night but chaotic to say the least. I left the syringe in the glove compartment and after dinner I told her that I was gonna go and get us some ice cream. After I got us some ice cream, on the way back, I stopped in a parking lot, alcohol wipe to the hand, alcohol wipe to the "hammer" and drove 5 mins back to her place. Was starting to get rocked up before I got to the house. To make the long story short, the ice cream took about 30 mins to eat and we got it started BUT MY PENIS WAS HARD FOR 6 HOURS. I ONLY TOOK 7 UNITS (I think I'm saying that right but to describe it, the plunger was only 2 marks past the 5 on the syringe. I started to pop Sudafed at the 3.5 hour mark and it took 6 hours and 20 Sudafed for it to go down. It was nervous and it happened last time but the doc game me 20 units (plunger at the 20 on the syringe). Next time I'm only gonna try 3 units (plunger at the 3) and see what that does. I can't go down and decrease the dosage much more. Any suggestions?

quote="ftwabeck3533"]
BoneBack wrote:She doesn't know I inject.....yet. It's been in the fridge a long time....very cold. About to head over so I'd use it in 2-3 hours. I was gonna leave it in the car and excuse myself to the car after dinner and secretly pop it in. What do you think?

OK, we're all on the edge of our seats. Time for full report on last night's escapades. More so on the injecting activity ( :D ) than the romantic details.[/quote]

Return to “Injections”