Past Mid Length

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hunchback

Re: Past Mid Length

Postby Hunchback » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:18 am

TwoStep wrote:
Hunchback wrote:We vary a lot but i usually prefer to inject closer to the head, around where the skin changes from the very soft and pink one to the "normal", thicker and darker one.

So you inject through the soft pink skin? This would be the inside of the rolled-back foreskin, right? Or are you circumcised?

I want to inject there, just wonder if the infection risk is higher

I am not circumcised, no. And yes, i've injected in the "under the foreskin" area, closer to the head. I don't see why it would be more prone to infection, as long as you use an alcohol wipe pre and post injection.
Again, i wouldn't say it's better OR worse long term. It's generally a good idea to vary the injection locations as much as you can, from left to right and up and down the shaft, to avoid scar tissue buildup or other damage.
One thing that might change in terms of up-down is the thickness of your penis. Some people are thicker at the base, some at the top, some are the same size all over. Guess the thicker part you inject into, the better it is.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:45 am

bldoink wrote:If I inject too low toward the base it hurts more and it's more difficult to insert the needle. Other than that, anywhere up and down the shaft seems to work well. On the clock, 2 to 4 and 8 to 10 all work well.

I actually wonder if it's more prone to peyronies near the base too. I injected near the base and it bruised and took awhile to go away and it may have caused some bending but was very mild.

But I got taught not to inject near the base and I wonder if this is why.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:57 am

2-4, 8-10 anywhere up and down the shaft works well for me. There seems to be plenty of real estate in the midsection of the shaft when I am strategic about it (alternating sides, moving from base to glans / or reverse, then starting over when I reach the end of the mid section).

Closer to the base seems OK. The closer I get to the glans the more the poke hurts so I don’t get too close.

I also find that holding pressure on the injection site for a minute or two after the injection reduces bruising and therefore reduces problems.
L
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:25 pm

ape says, "visualize the chambers." That's what I do now, after misses when I was a beginner trying to use the clock method. My corpora are thin, only 0.2in=5mm, but I can find both corpora with my thumbnails, from base to tip. Right thumbnail for right corpora, etc. I use the entire length from base to tip, both sides, because I want to minimize needle damage (and scarring) by spreading it out. (I don't actually know if there is such a thing as cumulative needle damage. FT opinions vary.) I keep a spreadsheet, and imagine my length broken into five "zones," giving me ten zones that I rotate through. Injection once a week means each zone is injected only every ten weeks.

The corpora actually extend some distance into the body, so I inject right at the base. And I can feel the end of the corpora below the glans with my thumbnail (I'm circumcised), so it's easy to inject just a short distance below that point.

I was told to squeeze the last 2/3 of my length 6-8 times after injecting, because the two corpora have a fluid connection there and you want to get equal amounts of Trimix into each.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

scharff

Postby scharff » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 am

When I was shown where to inject, she indicated about a third from the base. She also pointed out one of the major veins to avoid and said they were easier to see right around that area than closer to the tip. I've pretty much stayed there but have experimented nearer the tip with about the same results. I think I just got comfortable using those spots on either side. I did ask her during my last appointment if I should worry about scarring and she didn't seem concerned but told me that as long as the meds got into the right area it wouldn't matter too much where I inject.

Return to “Injections”