Well, end of the line!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Leebert

Well, end of the line!

Postby Leebert » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Well I guess it's the end of the line for injection strengths for me , according to my uro! I found a compounding pharmacy here in Michigan that customizes strengths. So, they said they could put together what ever he prescribed! I didn't know where to start so I took my mix, 30/2/50/.1 and made up this, 100/4/30/.2, so, he tells me he's not familiar with this strength and don't feel safe about prescribing it! The mix I'm on is my pharmacies last mix! He wrote a bigger strength to my pharmacy and they didn't have! So I told him then write whatever your familiar with as long as it's stronger! He's sure I got a good vL but, didn't do doppler! I'm sure I do with the issues I'm dealing with! I'm sure probably next year at some point I'll be scheduling a IPP surgery, but in the mean time, what the heck do I do????? Thx for letting me vent, lee.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

frwmw1

Re: Well, end of the line!

Postby frwmw1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Has this degregation been sudden or consistent? Maybe wait a month.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

T-Bone

Postby T-Bone » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 pm

If you were still getting even a semi boner from your current mix maybe consider looking at other pharmacies that would make a more potent strength, I'm not experienced with quadmix but I see the trimix components of your current mix at 30/2/50 pap, phent, pge 1,I know their are more potent mixes available than the numbers on those 3 components, I've seen the phent at 6, and the pge1 at 100 to 150, try Olympia in Florida, I think they have mixes stronger than yours, they can be on the pricey side but why suffer for a year, if you got no risk of priapism and could tinker around with a more potent strength that may be able to benefit you

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:48 am

The corpras on both sides are feel hard when soft and it started at about six months into infections, I'm now 15 months with injections. I found a compounding pharmacy here by me and will mix whatever he sends in, but he's going off a pamphlet that he got with strengths on it he got from somewhere.he sent in a different rx to the pharmacy i currently use but I'm on the last strength they have, they don't custom mix.he tells me to ck into surgery. This coming year I'm cking into implant for sure cause of a bad VL.running out of real estate to inject. When I inject it leaves a lump in there!
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Sry, didn't notice it said infections, lol. It should have been injections.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:20 pm

Ask your urologist to bump you up to pentamix. There is bimix, trimix, quadmix and pentamix. Pentamix is the end of the line for the injectables. You can also try injecting while using a vacuum pump. However, it is best to truly partner with your urologist and see him before any change in strategy. Good luck.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:16 pm

How many units are you injecting?

Other people here may be able to suggests other compounding pharmacies with experience with stronger mixes. Your current mix is up there (I’m on Quadmix too) but you haven’t reached the ABSOLUTE end yet.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:56 pm

I inject so far up to 45 units. I got a bad vl, so I thinking it isn't going to matter how far I go up in strength. Without a ring it will go flaccid and with a ring, I can only get to a good semi. The uro won't go higher cause he not comfortable with a unfirmiliar strength. Wants me to ck into surgery. The uro's in the same place aren't familiar I don't think with injections! Looking for a new one anyhow cause they don't take medicare and I'm turning 65 in March. I think he was pushing for surgery before then, but that's not happening cause I've got hernia surgery in Feb.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:31 pm

Well, if it were me I would get a fresh batch of whatever tweaked prescription your doc IS comfortable writing. Buy a new cock ring. Consider upping the dose north of 45 units. And then I would get myself ready for implant surgery.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:08 am

Thx for the info, I will do just that. I've found a surgeon in Pontiac, mi. I'm doing research on him now, for now I'll just keep trying. Thx, lee

Return to “Injections”