Second Injection - Up the Dosage?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
paperboy48

Second Injection - Up the Dosage?

Postby paperboy48 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 pm

The second injection was successful. I got a pretty good woody from increasing my dosage from 10 units to 13 units. I am currently single, so after about 10-15 minutes I masturbated which depleted the erection. I don’t think I would have been able to go again after ejaculating, though. In order to get the rocket fuel injection hard on that lasts for two hours, do I need to increase the dosage for that kind of result. My Doc said I can go up to 20 units.

PBDaddy

Re: Second Injection - Up the Dosage?

Postby PBDaddy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 pm

I see no problem in increasing the dosage to 20. Everyone is different. You may even need 30 or more, or tri-mix if you're using bi-mix now. Don't be afraid to experiment! You'll know what works better than your doctor.
When I started using bi-mix in 1996 (yes!), my dosage was 10-13 units. I now use 18-20 units for an excellent woodie for 2-3 hours. Yes, early ejaculation reduces hardness, but it seems the longer the foreplay (20-30min min.) the more hardness remains after ejaculation.
Best of luck! It's been a lifesaver for me for 15 years, and I've become adept at discreet usage, so my dates have no idea. (Usually store 2-3 syringes in my eyeglass case. Take it to bathroom before sex. Injection takes no longer than peeing.)

paperboy48

Re: Second Injection - Up the Dosage?

Postby paperboy48 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

PBDaddy wrote:I see no problem in increasing the dosage to 20. Everyone is different. You may even need 30 or more, or tri-mix if you're using bi-mix now. Don't be afraid to experiment! You'll know what works better than your doctor.
When I started using bi-mix in 1996 (yes!), my dosage was 10-13 units. I now use 18-20 units for an excellent woodie for 2-3 hours. Yes, early ejaculation reduces hardness, but it seems the longer the foreplay (20-30min min.) the more hardness remains after ejaculation.
Best of luck! It's been a lifesaver for me for 15 years, and I've become adept at discreet usage, so my dates have no idea. (Usually store 2-3 syringes in my eyeglass case. Take it to bathroom before sex. Injection takes no longer than peeing.)

Thanks for your repsponse, when you say you can go 2-3 hours, I am assuming you ejaculate once or twice during that time, right? :)

Return to “Injections”