Making the switch from TriMix to QuadMix. Experiences?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
GoodWood

Making the switch from TriMix to QuadMix. Experiences?

Postby GoodWood » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Does anyone here have experience with the addition of atropine on their dose? I’m making the switch from TriMix 30/4/40 (using 45units) to a quadmix of 30/6/40/0.2

I’m guessing I should back down to 30 units for my first time but wanted to hear others experience of the addition of atropine to the mix. Did it make a big difference?

Thanks guys.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

GoodWood

Re: Making the switch from TriMix to QuadMix. Experiences?

Postby GoodWood » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Just bumping this post because someone here MUST have experience with this.
I’d appreciate hearing from you if you do.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

RS507507

Postby RS507507 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:45 pm

So I too started recently with tri mix. It worked but Uro prescribed quad. I’m stating with about 1.5 units.

Second bottle of upgraded 30,3,40...sb4 is giving me ability to get it done. I suspect it too will not last more than 10 times.

Too bad the tri mix. I have 2 frozen bottles of beginner unopened and a bag of needles too.
30,1,10. Message me.

The quad mix is a lot stronger but one of last resort before invasive action, from what I hear.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm on 30/10/20/.01 , going up to 30/10/50/.02, that the top one the pharmacy has got around here. Still not penetrable sex! I have a sizable vL and believe I'm at the end of the injection stage after 15 mos. Can't inject on either side middle third at all, too much scar tissue. can only inject at first third or base of dick, so just holding on until March when I get medicare to ck into implant!
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

RS507507

Quad mix with Hardwear

Postby RS507507 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:47 am

So after the first attempt with quad mix at 1.5 and mild success. I bought the http://myhardwear.com/ and went too far with 1.5 of quad and 1.5 of SB4 30,3,40. The result was good sex and only a 1 hour erection. But the bruising from injection site is unsightly, but not painful.
This I post to explain the Hardwear ring is a good tool but to be used with caution.

The quad mix is a stronger mix and should be respected.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:36 am

I started this post looking for info but I’ll share what I’ve learned since then.

I was up to 50u of a strong Trimix (30/4/40). That gave me a hardon that was good enough for penetration but started flagging after about 20-30 mins. Although the prostaglandins could have been increased above 40 they made me ache pretty bad so we didn’t want to do that.

I’ve switched to a Quadmix 30/6/40/0.1 and now I’m only using 20-25 units for an erection that lasts about 40 mins.

The good news is that since I am using about half the quantity of prostaglandins in each dose I have less ache. As a result it’s more pleasurable and easier for me to cum. (That could often be a challenge with my prior Trimix dose because of how much my groin ached.)

So overall I’m really happy with the current dose/strength.

I wear a thick stretchy silicon cockring over the top of my shaft and under my balls and that helps keep me harder longer. I think it’s a “big pig” brand ring (LOL).

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:10 pm

I'm going to try Quadmix but also read some people simply take out the PGE and load up on the atropine. That results in no pain at all if it does the trick. Also, ask your uro to add lidocaine to the mix if you NEED the PGE. I'm at 1% Lidocaine in the mix (started at 0.5%) and it cuts the pain of PGE by 90% or more.
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:30 pm

It's been quite a while since I was using injectables, but I did the switch from Trimix to Quadmix about two years before my implant. Trimix was starting to fail and I was up to 80 units. Had been on it for about 6-7 years. The pain from injecting that much would last 2-3 days. With my first batch of Quadmix it worked great on about 10 units. Then I needed 20, then 40 and soon I was up to 50 units with a less than desirable result, all in my first batch. With the next fresh order 25 units had me up for 2+ hours, next time 25 did nil. Then next time bumped to 30 with good results. Then nothing then so-so then nothing using 45 units. Worst was Quadmix left more pain than the Trimix. When Quadmix failed maybe 3 times in a row and left me hurting I gave it up and started looking into the implant. Two years later had the surgery and as much as it took me a long time to heal it's something, now at one year plus, would not hesitate to do again if needed. Truthfully I wish I knew about implants before starting the Quadmix because I would have done it then.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Injections”