Injection in buttocks for ED?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Thefarmer

Injection in buttocks for ED?

Postby Thefarmer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:10 pm

I talked with a man yesterday who said his Dr. injected him in the buttocks with some potion that gave him back his youth. He said he has to go about every 2- 3 weeks to get the injection but that it gives him super hard boners. I was busy at work with a co-worker and didn't want to appear overly interested, so I didn't ask the guy any questions. Does anybody know what this guy was talking about?
Age 71, diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago. Had surgery and radiation to kill cancer cells. Have had problems with ED ever since. Pills worked ok for a while, Pumped but did not like the" choke hold" of the bands.. Trimix is great!

limpbiscuit

Re: Injection in buttocks for ED?

Postby limpbiscuit » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:35 pm

Sounds like testosterone.
prostate cancer diagnosed 2015, brachytherapy 2017 to good result, heart attack 2018, recovered, taking a butt-load of cardiac meds. married 50 years, father and grandfather,

happycamper59

Postby happycamper59 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I get my T-gel in the buttocks.
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:30 am

I self-inject my T into the thigh weekly, as taught by my doctor's nurse. I think the thigh is the location used by most guys who are T self-injectors.

Doing it myself avoids the cost of an office visit and keeps the price per injection below $3.

The needle is 1.5" long. Took me over a year to get comfortable with the idea of stabbing myself with that bad boy. Seemed as big as a railroad spike when I started.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

Return to “Injections”