First Timer....

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
paperboy48

First Timer....

Postby paperboy48 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

I went to the Urologist yesterday, he sent filled a presecription through a compound pharmacy. I should have the equipment today which incudes an auto injector. He gave me the following instructions http://www.ustoo.org/PDFs/Injection.pdf and sent me on my way.

Any advise for a first timer?

thanks
Mike

dtwarren1942

Re: First Timer....

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

You seem to have been provided with fairly complete instructions to get you on the road to a good erection. You may want to read some of the earlier threads in this forum which could make things even clearer. The one thing I did not see in your instructions is how to change dosage amount in the event the first injection is not to you satisfaction. Perhaps your doc wants you to call him for advice. Many members here adjust by 5 to 10 units at a time, depending on the previous results.

Good luck and feel free to ask additional questions as they come to mind.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

I believe that most doctors start patients at .25cc. Mine did. I found that .15 works great for me. 1 1/2 erection. This works because my wife and I don't have to rush and can have seconds if the mood arises.

Don't be concerned if you still have an erection after ejaculation. I always do. Aldo you should be more sensitive than before.

A tip I found to get a better ejection is to arouse yourself a little or better still have your partner do it before injecting. That way you can see the veins better and avoid them. Also injecting near the base works well for me.

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

I injected for the first time...did not hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. Thats the good thing. The bad thing is nothing happened. When I was in the URO office last month, he gave me 20mg which gave great results. The Doc presrcibed me 10 mg which isn't doing the trick. Hope when I increase the dose next time, I get better results.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 am

Hey Paper,

That hit or miss situation is reported a lot by guys coming thru. Sometimes it really is a miss -- with the injection not actually getting into the Corpus Cavernosum. Also you are a bit fuddled on your measurements. Maybe read a few of the posts here and see if the UNITS or CC or ml values match up with your mg values -- trimix is not measured in mg. The syringe is marked in UNITS that represent .01 ml or .01 cc for each 1 unit. We talk about it in any of those formats but units is probably the easiest to comprehend.

Also, if the shot did not work, and you are really really sure it is not gonna work (after say, an hour) .. you can try another shot on the other side after an hour of not working. That way you don't lose a whole night of action due to a misfired shot.
Or if you are cautious you can wait til the next night.

But keep at it. Also after a misfire, do not increase the amount yet -- shoot the same amount on the other side. You don't want to get the surprise of your life when a shot finally connects and you have doubled the dose. That could be bad.

Proceed with some caution in other words.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

I think it may be how you are injectig. I found that the needle point is a little hard to see when injecting so maybe you hitting the wrong place.Again arouse yourself and get big target. Im very small when flaccid so this helps me see where to inject. Also inject the medication slowly and rub it in.

Ive also noticed that when I inject and there is very little pain, I get a very hard erection. anyone else noticed this.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 pm

When I hit the CC, I can feel the needle hit some resisistance and when I push a little harder the intensity of the pain raises a bit momentarily until I pierce the wall of the CC. Once I am through the wall, everything calms down and I push the plunger in with very little pain at this point. When I do not feel any pain, I have usually missed the target. I switched to a 1/2 inck syringe from 3/8 just to be sure I have enough length to reach through the CC wall.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

trimixboy

Postby trimixboy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

I have been using trimix for a year now, 110 injections now.
I keep lower the dose, and have been taking my time with my wife.
After about a half hour, she is comes so hard now, she is totally exhausted, can't go on anymore.
All of this gets me harder and harder without a lot of excess stimulation that used to finish it off for me.
And I stay hard for 3hours, sometimes near the dangerous 4 hours limit, but usually by then I finally am on the decline.

I am using the short 31 gauge needles, and have found it works best to press them in hard, all the way, even squeezing my dick against the needle.
That makes sure the trimix gets to the CC. Then I kneel on the bathroom rug, roll him for 3 minutes and when I lay down he gets to 10/10 hard.

Trimix works great for me

Return to “Injections”