Shelf Life: Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
antelope

Shelf Life: Trimix

Postby antelope » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:15 am

Good morning guys,

There have been questions from time to time about the shelf life of Trimix and other injection drugs. Well, I finally have some empirical data. My first vial of happy juice lasted from Nov 15, 2010 to Mar 31, 2011, when I dropped and broke the vial. (At least it was after my injection and not before!) So that doesn't really tell us anything. My second vial, purchased on April 1, 2011, lasted just over a year. I have noticed over the past several weeks that, even given a consistent dosage of 2 units--maybe 3--my results were not as good as they had been. I wasn't sure if that was the Trimix or maybe me. At any rate, I have been increasing the dosage and finally this week had mediocre results with 10 units. As we all know, mediocre is not acceptable. So, I picked up a new vial on June 1 and tried it out last night. I used 8 units just to make sure I had good results. Oh, baby, did I have good results!

So, in my experience, refrigerated Trimix will last up to a year without losing any punch. After that, not so much. Of course, this isn't an issue if you use significantly larger doses. Your supply will not last a year under those circumstances. But perhaps it's good information for some.

Best wishes for hard times!

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

shipper222001

Re: Shelf Life: Trimix

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 am

I usually use up all mine before the expiration date

Greg, if a dose doesnt work, do you go back and inject a second time?

trimixtraveler

Postby trimixtraveler » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Wow Greg. Excellent information.

When you said refrigerated, it means in the fridge and not freezer.
You are very lucky to have such a small dose. Im on 0.20cc and the most painful of the injection is getting the trimix inside, not the prick.

I keep mine in the frezeer and thaw and re-freeze every time. Got it in Feb 6 and as of june 3 works perfectly. So 4 month perfectly after 12 cycles of thaw and re-freeze

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

To follow up:

1. None of my vials have had an expiration date. I think the expectation is that you'll use it up before it loses its oomph. Nobody told me that; just my thinking. Actually, none of my meds have "expiration dates" on the bottle per se, at least not like milk.

2. Yes, because my little man normally responds with a small dose, I have re-injected the few times that I have had a fail--not sure how many, but fewer than 5 times in over 18 months. The 10 units referred to were actually 4 units plus 6 units and I still didn't have a blue veiner. I chose not to inject a third time on that occasion.

3. My vial specifically says "Keep refrigerated." and "Do not freeze."

4. Interesting factoid: my compounding pharmacist is himself a trimix user. We have talked about technique and results virtually every time I've going by there to pick up needles. This last time he asked me questions about where on the shaft I insert the needle--just comparing notes.

5. Here's one more little tidbit. After using the trimix for a few months back in early 2011, I noticed that I was getting random woodies like we all did in our younger days. They were short-lived, spaced apart, and totally random, but definitely more than a quiver. Today, after the 8 units of new happy juice last night, I've had random wood intermittenly all day long. I had planned to drop to 6 units the next time and then 4 units after that, but now I might not. I've been grinning so much today that my face hurts, but definitely enjoying the afterglow.

So once again, I highly recommend injections as a potentially wonderful solution. I won't hesitate to get an implant if that day comes, but for now, a little pricksticking every couple of days sure beats a scalpel.

Best wishes for hard times.

Greg
BAton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm

I just checked my previous vial which started to become less effective last month. I had to increase my dose from my usual 10 units up to thirteen units and even then my erection started to fade after about 45 minutes instead of 90 minutes. The fill date was 12/1/11. Apparently, mine started to weaken after 6 months. Either that or I am starting to build up a tolerance. This morning, however, I got good results with 11 units out of a newer vial filled in March though my erection did fade after orgasm.

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Hmmm. I'm not sure what any of this means except perhaps there are too many variables for any of us to make definitive pronouncements. All we can do is share our experiences--and that's what this site is all about.

I do have a couple of thoughts about your comment. First of all, having experienced the frustration of a limp dick, I can't imagine complaining about a 45 minute hard-on. I'm sure you'd agree. Anyone who can't do his business in 45 minutes isn't doing it right. Ha ha ha.

Secondly, I have noticed that even after Little G begins to deflate, he can be brought back to life again with visual or manual stimulation--just like in the old days. If anyone is experiencing deflation shortly after ejaculation, wait a minute or two and then see if you can't bring the old soldier back to attention. You might not hit the trifecta, but I'll bet you can get a twofer!

I do appreciate everyone's comments. Eventually we might develop enough anecdotal evidence to suggest a general trend or at least a spectrum of some kind on every aspect of injections.

Later,

G

Return to “Injections”