Doctor is adding analgesic to my Trimix.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Phil65

Re: Doctor is adding analgesic to my Trimix.

Postby Phil65 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:25 am

GoodWood wrote:What compounding pharmacy did you use? My doc wrote the script but they wouldn’t fill it. They said they would investigate and might be willing to do it in the future.

I'm in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Are you in Ontario, at least?
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 am

Phil65 wrote:
GoodWood wrote:What compounding pharmacy did you use? My doc wrote the script but they wouldn’t fill it. They said they would investigate and might be willing to do it in the future.

I'm in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Are you in Ontario, at least?

I’m in the US, New York City specifically. I used the compounding pharmacy my doc suggested. It may be that other compounding pharmacies would do that mix. I’ll see how this new mix works for me before I investigate further.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:12 am

GoodWood wrote:
Phil65 wrote:

Okay, doesn’t make financial sense to ship it that far. LOL
So you are on Quadmix. A lot of people who get pain from the PGE ask the pharmacy to remove it and load up on the Atropine. NO PAIN! :))) Check this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15676

EDIT*** I SEE YOU HAVE! LOL Yeah, look at how much Atropine the dude uses after removing the PGE. Make sure it’s much more than what’s in your Quad.
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

Return to “Injections”