Trimix has Atropine but no Prostaglandin, any experience?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
frwmw1

Trimix has Atropine but no Prostaglandin, any experience?

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Does anyone have experience with this Trimix?:

- Atropine Sulfate: 48MCG/ML
- Phentolamine MES: 1.6MG/ML
- Papaverine HCL: 24MG/ML

As there's no Prostaglandin, it does not require refrigeration but it only has a 28 day shelf-life, after 28 days is expires.

Have you had any lessons about this mix?

Can it be frozen or otherwise be stored longer?
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

GoodWood

Re: Trimix has Atropine but no Prostaglandin, any experience?

Postby GoodWood » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:17 pm

How has this mix worked for you? I’m starting a new mix that added atropine to my Trimix, so I guess technically it’s a quad mix now.

How are you doing with this one?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:33 am

GoodWood wrote:How has this mix worked for you? I’m starting a new mix that added atropine to my Trimix, so I guess technically it’s a quad mix now.

It's too good! The erections were lasting 3 hours so I am going down to a lesser mix, which has less papaverine in it, the next mix still has a similar amount of atropine in it.

So yeah, 20mg pge1 didn't work for me at all in the doctors office, yet that mix always gave me 3+ hour erections, the likes I hadn't seen since a teenager.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 am

That is good to know.

If they new quadmix still gives me an ache I’ll ask for a script to remove the prostaglandin and keep the atropine.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:46 am

GoodWood wrote:That is good to know.

If the new quadmix still gives me an ache I’ll ask for a script to remove the prostaglandin and keep the atropine.

How much papaverine is in your mix? I have a feeling that it is a quite strong drug.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:46 am

frwmw1 wrote:
GoodWood wrote:That is good to know.

If the new quadmix still gives me an ache I’ll ask for a script to remove the prostaglandin and keep the atropine.

How much papaverine is in your mix? I have a feeling that it is a quite strong drug.

My mix has 30mg/ml of papaverine. That is typically the top end of what can remain in suspension in these mixes. My Phentolamine is 6mg/ml, also the top end.
My prostaglandins is 40mcg/ml, that is the middle to lower part of the range. It can go up to around 120mcg/ml but since prostaglandins seem to give me quite an ache in my cock we decided to it increase them. My atropine is 0.2mg/ml. That is the lower end for atropine and could be increased up to around 1.5mg/ml.

I just used a shot of 30units of this new mix and the results were similar to when I used 45units of 30/4/40 (no atropine). My erection was hard enough for penetration and lasted about 30 mins with a cock ring on. Then it was thick and firm enough to play around (but not much good for penetration) for an additional hour.

T-Bone

Postby T-Bone » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:33 pm

frwmw1 wrote:
GoodWood wrote:How has this mix worked for you? I’m starting a new mix that added atropine to my Trimix, so I guess technically it’s a quad mix now.

It's too good! The erections were lasting 3 hours so I am going down to a lesser mix, which has less papaverine in it, the next mix still has a similar amount of atropine in it.

So yeah, 20mg pge1 didn't work for me at all in the doctors office, yet that mix always gave me 3+ hour erections, the likes I hadn't seen since a teenager.

Your mix sounds very interesting, not a quad, no pge, sizable amount of Atropine,,I'd be curious to know if any members have experience with this exact type of mix and traditional trimix as well and comparatively any insights to add.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:07 am

T-Bone wrote:Your mix sounds very interesting, not a quad, no pge, sizable amount of Atropine,,I'd be curious to know if any members have experience with this exact type of mix and traditional trimix as well and comparatively any insights to add.

I've gone down to a lower mix and still it lasts too long.

SteveKub

Postby SteveKub » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:16 pm

This is an old thread, but any newer comments about this mix — papaverine and phentolamine with an addition of atropine? Meaning no PGE. Thanks.
58 years old. ED for 12 years. Pills faded and then effectively stopped working about 2 years ago. Started with bimix, but recently switched to traditional trimix: 30 papaverine, 2 phentolamine, 0.2 atropine, and 5 mcg PGE. Usually inject about 10 units.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:35 am

SteveKub wrote:This is an old thread, but any newer comments about this mix — papaverine and phentolamine with an addition of atropine? Meaning no PGE. Thanks.

I'm still on this mix, I dropped to a lower mix and it's stabilised.

It doesn't require refrigeration but only last 4 weeks after being opened (unofficially 6 weeks).

It lasts about 2 hours, you got any questions?

Return to “Injections”