Not so happy story of the injection.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
danny1553

Not so happy story of the injection.

Postby danny1553 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 am

Unfortunately it did not go that well. Here is the story.

I placed the constriction before the injection to prevent medication to flush away due to my leak. Even though I was looking for the "free" spot for the shot, immediately after I removed the syringe, the small droplet of blood came out. I do not know whether that was due to constriction ring additional pressure, or just hit the small vein. I hold the alcohol patch for a couple of minutes and the spot seemed to be OK. Yet, no erection came out then until the foreplay.

Later the erection was achieved though I cannot say it was great. The problem though was the sensitivity. I barely could feel anything so I was unable to climax.
Then after the action, when I removed the ring, I noticed the dark bruise with the bump on the spot of the injection. THAT JUST SCARED ME TO DEATH due to the fact I’ve read that such things might cause peyronie. Right, peyronie is the only thing I am missing in my case :). Immediately I put the ice to the spot and kept it for an hour or so. The swelling was gone, but the bruise stayed and still is there.

During the night time I was experiencing something strange. At time I was feeling extremely could and could not get warm no matter how many blankets I put on top; and at times I was feeling very hot. Something similar when one has cold with fever. I am not sure if it was the drug reaction, or just the mental one associated with the stress experience.

One week later it looks like the bruise did cause some penile curvation. While flaccid or erected it is not noticeable but is noticeable when it is in the process of deflation.
I keep doing stretching and resumed pumping (since the bruise has become of a lighter color), so I hope not too much of the damage will happen till the surgery.
Last edited by danny1553 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shipper222001

Re: Not so happy story of the injection.

Postby shipper222001 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 am

Danny

I think cock rings and similar devices are dangerous. A better way to make you "grow' a little before injecting is to have your partner play with you or maybe some oral. Then you have a largher place to inject and avoid veins. I little trick i did when I first started with Trimix was when erect to marke a couple of spots with a pen where no veins were located and then future times I have some idea when it was safe to inject. Just a suggestion.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks Shipper222001
The problem in my case is that I have quite a bad leak, so injecting in the penis without any constriction just causes medication to flush away, so I am getting the flashing face instead of the erection.
Besides, the constriction ring was my doctor advise. Now I am not sure whether I should keep trying the injection or just forget it not to cause any further damage. I sent a note to my doctor, but looks like I am writing to nowhere...

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 am

danny1553 wrote:Unfortunately it did not go that well. Here is the story.

I placed the constriction before the injection to prevent medication to flush away due to my leak. Even though I was looking for the "free" spot for the shot, immediately after I removed the syringe, the small droplet of blood came out. I do not know whether that was due to constriction ring additional pressure, or just hit the small vein. I hold the alcohol patch for a couple of minutes and the spot seemed to be OK. Yet, no erection came out then until the foreplay.

Later the erection was achieved though I cannot say it was great. The problem though was the sensitivity. I barely could feel anything so I was unable to climax.
Then after the action, when I removed the ring, I noticed the dark bruise with the bump on the spot of the injection. THAT JUST SCARED ME TO DEATH due to the fact I’ve read that such things might cause peyronie. Right, peyronie is the only thing I am missing in my case :). Immediately I put the ice to the spot and kept it for an hour or so. The swelling was gone, but the bruise stayed and still is there.

During the night time I was experiencing something strange. At time I was feeling extremely could and could not get warm no matter how many blankets I put on top; and at times I was feeling very hot. Something similar when one has cold with fever. I am not sure if it was the drug reaction, or just the mental one associated with the stress experience.

One week later it looks like the bruise did cause some penile curvation. While flaccid or erected it is not noticeable but is noticeable when it is in the process of deflation.
I keep doing stretching and resumed pumping (since the bruise has become of a lighter color), so I hope not too much of the damage will happen till the surgery.

As a longer term user of injection therapy in my experience almost all of your problems are the result of poor injection technique.

Don't stress about the lump, which is simply the fluid being injected into the tissues instead of the corpus cavernosa, as you found it apparently eventually makes it's way to the right place. A little blood is common, bruising will happen if you accidentally hit a small vein and like any bruise disappears over a few days..
This sort of experience on an isolated basis is not going to cause peyronies or cause any long term damage, so relax and concentrate on getting your technique right, a few "false starts" is neither here nor there overall.

If you can masturbate a little to increase the size before injecting, take care to get the location right, to be sure it's right, before injecting withdraw wth syringe slightly and try to draw blood into the syringe, if you can, it's the right spot, if you cant draw blood the location is wrong, either push the needle in further or try a different location.

From the tone of your post I suspect that your mental state had more to do with the problem of feeling cold than anything else but mention it to your uro or doctor next time you see them to be sure.

Bottom line, relax, if you get it wrong it won't go black or fall off! Relax and enjoy the experience and stop worrying, that won't help at all, basically it's no big deal and the benefits speak for themselves so stop worrying and relax. The best analogy I can probably think of is, recall the early days of color TV, remember the tales of "don't move it whilst its switched on or everything will go green", "don't vacuum near it while it's on or a color disaster will strike" and so on and so on. Contrast that with how we relate to color TV now and over many years. Injection therapy is a bit the same, it's important to get it right for obvious pleasant reasons but the world isn't going to end if you don't!
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 am

Thank you Lexmc1945

As the time pass by I feel more relax and restored my common routine such as stretching and pumping.
But I guess it will take some time before I can continue with the injection due to phobia level fear I have now. I am rather paranoid by my nature but still I do notice some curvation to the right side while deflating from the erection; or while in the pump at the beginning of pumping. Though I hope my daily penile exercises will let it fix (or at least not to progress).

Thanks again for your kind support.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Shipp,

About your comment:

I little trick i did when I first started with Trimix was when erect to marke a couple of spots with a pen where no veins were located and then future times I have some idea when it was safe to inject. Just a suggestion.

I used the same method! Only more elaborate:

INJECTION LOCATIONS FOR DUMMIES!!

inject.JPG
Injections for Dummies!
inject.JPG (15.35 KiB) Viewed 4516 times

That's the way, yah?
;)
J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Jim

Thats cute!!! Looks like you have a bigger "target" than I do LOL

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi JimStar

Are you serious about the spot?
Looks like your target just at the bottom of the penis. My doc instructed me to locate the spot pointing at 9 o'clock while your spot is about 6 o'clock....
Aren't you supposed to hit CC directly?

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

My doc told me to alternate between 10:00 and 2:00.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Anterlope You right. Always inject at 2 or 10 oclock and near the base

Return to “Injections”