How is this possible ? Injections working considerably worse...

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
mr.skin

How is this possible ? Injections working considerably worse...

Postby mr.skin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:38 am

I started injecting in February, 10mcg worked pretty well, no trouble achieving erections I could even have sex only with pills the next morning.

Now Ineven use alpha blockers pde5 and the 10mcg didnt do shit. I added another 10mcg but that didnt even lead to the erection I knew...

How is ir possible that my erectile capacity detoriatrd that fast...

Actually my goal is to have a solid 2-3 hours erection.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Hunchback

Re: How is this possible ? Injections working considerably worse...

Postby Hunchback » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:50 am

In my experience, injections can be quite random in effect. Try it a few more times, maybe you just missed a spot.

If over a month you get consistent (bad) results, check with your doctor... No idea what might have happened. I myself have practically 50% effect at best for the last ... year or so. The urologists have no ACTUAL idea what might be causing it. Apparently i don't have VL so the only explanation they can think of is getting used to the drug and it not working well. I'd accept that explanation if sometimes it didn't work actually great, which it does.

Very confusing and annoying, but i guess there's not much we can do other than add cock-rings and/or pills to the whole thing.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 am

For both of you guys, this is a CLASSIC symptom of a Pelvic Floor Disorder. When muscles are tight, they impinge on nerves and blood vessels - making erections terrible. Drugs can't work with bad blood flow. When things are not working, how much stress are you under? Stress usually = tight pelvic floor = bad erections.
Any urinary issues? Frequency, stop/start, thin stream, dribbling at the end, urgency, weird pains, tender perineum, etc.
Paul

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:15 am

Well, none of these actually.

And I do reverse kegels regularly as well...
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:00 am

That's pretty normal with injectables. If you miss the proper spot to inject little or no erection. Once you start an injectable you will need to increase the dosage as needed. If you get to a very high dose it's time to talk to your doctor.
When I used Trimix it worked for a couple of years then the dosage I was up to left me with pain for a couple of days. Moved up to Quadmix and the first few doses were small for a good erection. Before I finished the first fill my dosage was back up again. Next fill sometimes it would work, sometimes not and the dosage was causing pain again. That's when it was time to talk about an implant.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:17 pm

No I got an erection with the first 10mcg but it collapsed.

I suspect my vein ligation weaning off...
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:44 pm

After 3 years of great 1.5 to 2 hour erections with 15 units of Trimix, the effectiveness started to wane and over the next 12 months I had to increase the dose to 70 units and increased the strength two times until the best I could generate was a nice semi. Now, a VED is the only way I con generate a decent erection.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”