(covid) New Bimix Rx "at home trial", tried .10 .15,-->.30 and tomorrow

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SanFranBeach

(covid) New Bimix Rx "at home trial", tried .10 .15,-->.30 and tomorrow

Postby SanFranBeach » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:47 pm

Greetings Family,

I am post RP seven weeks and totally understand the covid precautions and was given my first BIMIX script. I am cautiously working my way up the scale, my Rx label on the BIMIX bottle said to start with injection of 0.10 and I was told that the injection amount was VERY low was because my very first injection was being done by myself at home.

I have incremented UP by .05 daily for caution and have rotated sides etc. Three days on, one day rest, and today did 0.30 on right side. I actually felt a bit more SWELL with prior 0.25 on left side yesterday than I did with 0.30 on right side today. STILL NO STIFF ERECTION.

I have probably TWO main questions

(A) What is everyone's final STIFF ERECTION DOSAGE using BIMIX ?
(B) Is it possible to have a "FAVORITE INJECTION SIDE ?" for stiffer erections or is the left and right chambers the same?

My buddy in Colorado has a urologist that said BIMIX dosing could go up to 0.50 or higher ?

My erections were FULLY functional just two month ago and took photos prior to surgery.

Thanks in Advance Family :-)

Leebert

Re: (covid) New Bimix Rx "at home trial", tried .10 .15,-->.30 and tomorrow

Postby Leebert » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:01 pm

I used to have a fav side, but after a yr of injections I don't notice it anymore. I started on bimix and for a couple of months I could get enough erection to get the job done, but then slowly started to fail. I was at 25 units for sex and 15 for jo . The numbers went up all the way to 60 units and uro changed to tri mix which I've only been able to get to 65%-70% hard after 3 different strengths, not able to penetrate. Next strength is 30/2/50. See how that goes. Your doing all the rt stuff, ya just gotta follow the injection trail until you find rt no#. Gl and lots of good info here at FT.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Injections”